What's wrong with me

I didn't know I was in love

Chanyeol's POV

I was not hungry so i ended up my lunch with a can of coffee. Then i walked to my own paradise to study. But strangely, weird girl was sitting at my place...Since I choosed it as my study place, no one dare to sit there except the new students who didn't know about it. So she must be a newbie. I decided to take my paradise back...

"Excuse me, miss" i called her politely.

She immediately looked at me with a pair of cute wide eyes. Gosh, she's so cute.

"Uhh..., can i have this place??? This is my own place to study so..." before i finished, her phone suddenly rang and she answered "Mom!!! why do u call me at school time?"

Her cute voice came out...she's the cutiest girl i've ever seen. Unlike other girls, she wore no makeup. She's not the type of beauty queen but her cute face made her more than beautiful. Arsh!, Park Chanyeol, what are you thinking?

No sooner, she ran away very quickly. I thought she was in some important situation that she forgot about me and...HER BOOK...I tried to call her but she was far away from me that she couldn't hear. So i decided to give it to her back tomorrow.

"Careless careless shoot anonymous anonymous heartless mindless no one who care about me" my phone rang and i took a look who the caller was. It was Baekhyun's mom.

"Yobuseyaeo" i answered.

"Chanyeol-ah, can you do me a favour?" she asked.

"Just tell me please" i said.

"Can you take Baekhyun to __hotel? Today is so important for him as well as for his father. But he is so stubborn and he said that he would not go. Thanks to god that i suddenly remember you. Since he only listens to you, please make his mind to go to the hotel. I'm counting on you, Chanyeol-ah" she said.

This is not a difficult matter. He'll do everything if i tell him to.

"I'll take him, so don't worry, Mrs. Byun" i said.

"Okay" she then hanged up.

That stupid Baekhyun...now i have to complete my mission

Then i took my car and drove to where he was supposed to be. 

 

Baekhyun's POV

I hate dad for making me marry his bestfriend's daughter. I had never seen her before and i knew nothing about her so how could i marry her.  Mom kept phoning me so i turned off my phone and drove to the bar. Soon after, I reached the bar and got out of my car, Chanyeol's car suddenly appeared and parked beside my car.

"Yo! Baekhyun, right timing" he said while putting his left hand up.

"Ya, Chanyeol, how do u know that i'm hear? Did mom asked you to take me?" i asked suspiciously.

"You're right. Please don't want to make your parents get embarrassed, okay?" he tried to change my mind.

I nodded as i had no choice.

 

A.N, It's a short chapter but full of mistakes...he he he, thanks 4 reading, i won't mind if you subscribe or comment:) . Luv ya all <3