give me back

I didn't know I was in love

Baekhyun's POV

I kept looking at the ring that was on my finger. She always came into my mind since the engagement party. I admit that she was beautiful since then. But I don't want to marry her. She can't be replaced in a place in my heart that had been missing since a long time ago. 

"Listen neukkil su inni? Nae simjangi ttwijireul anha" *Phone ringing*

"Umma, what's up" I answered.

"Honey, don't miss the dinner appointment with Shin na's family tonight" she ordered.

As usual, I told her i didn't want to go and she asked Chanyeol to take me there.

Chanyeol came and get me, and today his face is really not good and he was so quiet all the way.

"Chanyeol-ah, What's wrong with you?"I asked him.

"Are u angry at me?" I asked again.

"No" he answered weakly and shortly only concentrating on driving.

So, I decided not to bother him again.

As soon as we reached, he kicked me out of the car and drove away very roughly.

Mom and dad waited for me at the entrance, Shin na's family was there too.

 

After the dinner, I and Shin na were forced to walked together in the garden where a beautiful water fountain existed. We walked there and watched the fountain without anywords. Then, I took a glance at her, she seems cold. I just become wanted to .

 

Shin na's POV

It was the most beautiful fountain I had ever seen. I felt cold, so i put my hands on my cheeks.

"Wearing two rings in one fingure, that's how greedy of u. Don't tell me that you want to marry two men at once" he said irritatingly.

"What the hell are you talking? What do u think i am? This ring is my preacious treasure given by my grandparents before they died." I yelled at him.

"Ahh, I'm truley sorry. Can i have a look?" he said and grabbed my hand immediately with force to take the ring off.

"Hey, what are you doing? Are you out of your mind?" I yelled.

"This ring is so precious to you, so how about giving it to your precious fiance" he said.

"Ya!!! BYUN BAEKHYUN" I shouted.

"Omo,these children, are you two arguing?" Mrs. Byun appeared.

"I just " he answered.

"Aigoo, aigoo, you two are so cute" she said sastisfactorily.

"Let's go back" she countinued and left.

"Give me your phone" he said and tried to take my phone from my bag.

He got it and gave me back after he had done what he want in it.

Then, i walked hurriedly yo my parents completely forgetting my ring.

As soon as i got into my car, I recieced a message.

It say "Hey shorty, it's me, Baekhyun"

What!!! He called me shorty.

"From whom?" mom asked.

"Baekhyun" I answered then sighted.

Both my parents smiled.

That idiot, I will tear you into pieces.

 

 

A.N, thanks 4 reading and subscribing. but i am not very sasitfied with my fic. I will tried hard.