kind man

I didn't know I was in love

 

 
Shin na's POV
 
When I got to schhol, I found a group of girls walked towards me.
 
"Don't get close to Chanyeol-oppa. If we see you with him, we shall harm you somehow" a girl looks like the leader of the group said to me.
 
I nodded but they didn't let me go.
 
 
 
Chanyeol's POV
 
I got to school early today. I liked the scence of school when nobody was around.
 
"Don't get close to Chanyeol-oppa. If we see you with him, we shall harm you somehow" I heard a girl talking awfully.
 
They always fought each other because of me.
 
I wanted to ignore them and tried to walked away.
 
But as soon as I saw Shin na in the middle of the crowd, got bullied and scared, my feet automatically moved towards that direction.
 
"Girls, bullying other??? have a look yourself in the mirror, how ugly of you" I said to them.
 
"Omo, It's Chanyeol-oppa" they whispered each other.
 
"Oppa, miyanae. This shall be the last time, we promise" they said and ran away very quickly.
 
 
 
*Sniff Sniff* Shin na was crying.
 
"Gwenchana?" i asked her.
 
She kept crying.
 
"Miyanae. It's all because of me. But you shouldn't care about what they said. They are always like that." I said and patted her head.
 
She nodded. I wiped her tears and tucked the strands of falling hair on her face to her ears. She blushed and smiled shyly.
 
 
 
Sehun'a POV
 
As I got to school ans headed towards my class, I saw Shin na was crying.
 
But she wasn't alone, the king Chanyeol was beside her. 
 
I wanted to know what was happening so I hide myself behind a tree and watched them.
 
He was trying to soothe her.
 
This is my first time seeing him caring a girl too kind.
 
When did she got close to him? She didn't told me about it.
 
She should have a boyfriend, and she suited with him. 
 
Time flies so fast, she has changed alot

 

 

A.N, a boring chappie. but really thanks 4 reading