My Hero

Bitten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hmm, no TaeNy moment here. Just fully a continuation of the last chapter and a short update, so don't say I didn't warn you. 

 

 

Chapter 29: My Hero   Everything seems to be playing in slow-motion as the person who got shot fell limped on the ground.    "Minho!" From the side, shouted Sooyoung who quickly ran over to the now lifeless vampire. Even Tiffany who did not have the ability to stand found herself going over to her saver.    The other two who were standing looked at one another and then to the gun that was on Donghae's hand. No shot was fired from that gun. Both of them were sure of that fact, but who was the one who did it then?    Taeyeon did not cared about anything and went forward to land a punch onto Donghae's face. His face turned to the right because of the impact. Taeyeon then took the gun out of his grasp at that point of time when he was paying attention to his injury. She held the gun properly and was about to shoot him when another shot was heard before she could do so.    The gun that was in Taeyeon's hand fell off as she lost her grip. The people present in the room looked around once again for any intruder. As they were looking around, Tiffany caught Taeyeon wincing in pain as she held onto her arm. There on her upper arm was a fresh injury made by the shot earlier. It shot Taeyeon.    Tiffany got up, wanting to go to Taeyeon when another shot was heard, making her crouch down with Sooyoung pressing her head downwards preventing her from getting up.    By the time when all of them looked up, someone was already missing from the scene. Taeyeon quickly scanned the area and spotted two figures running down the hallway towards a room. She wanted to chase after them, but knowing that she had an injury now, it won't be beneficial to her. So, she took the gun that was on the floor and fired non-stop at the figures.    The two vampires were agile enough as they got into a room so none of the shots hit them. Taeyeon's legs moved only an inch when her name was called out. "Taeyeon.. Don't go." The voice pleaded her as she looked to her side to see Tiffany squatting down beside Minho while looking at her.    She looked at her girlfriend before looking back at the room and then back to her girlfriend again. I'll get you for this the next time, Donghae and Taecyeon.    She walked to the three while grabbing onto her injured arm that was having blue liquid flowing out of the bullet shot. She squatted down beside Tiffany. Her uninjured arm found Tiffany's hand as she grabbed and interlaced them together.   Tiffany looked at Taeyeon when she felt the warm around her hand. It's been so long... She thought to herself before turning back to Minho.    Sooyoung had both of her hands around Minho's as she let her tears flow out freely. "Minho, you're gonna be alright. You're gonna be alright." She kept on repeating to herself, trying to assure Minho and more to assure herself. The shot that was fired at Minho... It wouldn't have been this lethal if only it didn't hit the vampire's nape.     The young vampire managed to form a small smile on his face even when he was in pain. He couldn't bear to see his sister being like this. He just couldn't. "Noona... Your little brother... m-managed to prove him...self today." He spoke with much energy needed. He gulped as he felt his throat getting dryer and dryer every time he speaks or even breath. "He... He's not--"   Sooyoung shook her head at seeing Minho in so much pain just trying to form his words, "don't speak, Minho..."   "No... I have... t-to." Minho took out of one his hand from Sooyoung's face and placed it onto his sister's face. "Noona... Can you see this... now?" Sooyoung stared at him confusedly as her tears still did not stop. Minho wiped those tears away with his thumb before continuing. "Your little brother... He's all g-grown up now... You... don't have t-to worry about him... anymore..."   "Yes, yes, Minho. I've already stopped worrying about you a long time ago..."    Minho's lips formed a smile as his eyelids began to feel heavy. He blinked hard and kept his eyes open. "I've saved s-someone today... I've finally made... An a-accomplishment... I'm not u-useless..."   "You're never useless, Minho. You never were..."   "Noo-noona... Promise me one thing..." Sooyoung nodded her head to show that she is listening. "Promise me that... you'll be strong... Even without me..."   "No... Minho... No... You'll be fine!"    Minho shook his head as this time, he really really felt very tired. "P-promise me." He coughed out.    Sooyoung bit her lips, "I promise.."    "G-good..." Minho's hand left his sister's cheek and placed it against his own chest while the other is still held on by Sooyoung. "I'm so... tired now..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter