Unwelcomed

Bitten Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 22: Unwelcomed   “Taetae?” Tiffany looked at TaeYeon who was sitting by the desk, busy with her own stuff. She had grown bored from playing with her phone when TaeYeon told her that she was busy and now she was craving for some attention but it seemed like TaeYeon was ignoring her – on purpose or not, she didn’t know. “TaeYeon...” She continued to call and pouted when there was still no response.   Having enough of being ignored, she then got off the bed to walk towards the focused TaeYeon who didn’t even notice someone coming closer to her.   Tiffany went behind TaeYeon, leant down and kissed her cheek. She smiled triumphantly when TaeYeon looked up at her with wondering eyes.    “Yes?” TaeYeon asked with her hand touching her own cheek.   A pout immediately formed on Tiffany’s face as she turned away and walked back to the bed before sitting with crossed arms. “You ignored me,” she complained childishly.   TaeYeon grinned when she finally got it. She put down her pen and went to Tiffany. “Hey, sorry. I was busy with my work. You know how much documents I have to go through, right? And if I don’t finish, I don’t think I will be able to sleep tonight.” She held Tiffany’s hands.   “Still... you shouldn’t have ignored me.”   TaeYeon’s smile grew bigger and her dimples appeared.   “What are you smiling at, dork?” Tiffany asked but she couldn’t stop herself from smiling as well when she saw TaeYeon’s face.   “You,” TaeYeon touched Tiffany’s nose lightly with her index finger. “You’re too cute.”   Tiffany blushed and looked away, making TaeYeon chuckle at the cute act.   “Ah right, I have something to say. But you can’t be mad at me.”   Tiffany turned to look at TaeYeon when she heard it. A frown started to appear, “what’s the matter?”   “I need to head out later on. So... please stay close with Sooyoung, Sica and Seohyun.”   “Why?”   “It’s nothing, really. I just have to buy some stuff from the mart, that’s all.”   “And why can’t you bring me along?” Tiffany started her whining act again. “You’ve been ignoring me for the whole time and now you’re going out?”   “I’m sorry about ignoring you but I really can’t. I have to make you stay here so that you’ll be safe.” TaeYeon kissed the back of Tiffany’s hands.   “Then why don’t you stay? Just ask one of the maids to help you run the errand.” Tiffany pulled her hands away from TaeYeon and narrowed her eyes at the latter. She thought she could get to spend some time with her girlfriend, and now her plan got backfired and she couldn’t help but to be upset.   “We can’t, Fany. Although some of the helpers here are our far relatives, but we still can’t risk it. What if they told the others about us? That would be bad.” Her eyes went to the clock. “I have to go, Fany. Sorry...” She stood up and was about to walk to the door so that Tiffany wouldn’t stop her, but the next thing she knew, she was getting pulled by her wrist and she fell onto the bed.   Tiffany climbed on top of TaeYeon and straddled her. She bent down to kiss TaeYeon on the lips before dragging down to her jaw and then to her ear. She smiled when she heard TaeYeon breathing heavily before she pulled her lips away to whisper, “then, bring me along, TaeYeon-ah. Please?”   TaeYeon gulped.   ---   TaeYeon sat on the driver’s seat with her hands tightly gripping the steering wheel. She looked at her right and sighed at how Tiffany ended up tagging along with her in the end.   Tiffany heard it and turned to Tiffany. “What’s wrong? Is it that bad for me to come along?”   Taeyeon shook her head before sighing again, “of course not.” She grabbed Tiffany’s hand with her free hand. “Just make sure to keep a low profile there. We can’t afford to be seen by anyone that knows you and–”   “I know, TaeYeon. I know.” She squeezed TaeYeon’s hand to assure her.   ---   The two of them soon arrived in front of the mart. And once they got out of the car, Tiffany then linked their arms together. She actually wanted to hold TaeYeon’s hand but since that could actually get other people’s attention, she then decided to link their arms together. Even though if it was that case, Tiffany was still smiling widely.   “Why are you smiling?” TaeYeon asked when she noticed that Tiffany seemed happy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter