Addicted

Innocence

(Zinni POV)

I nodded and waited for Dahee to return, which she did, quickly too. 

I felt Dahee's warm soft lips press against mine briefly and smiled. I could definitely get used to this. 

I pulled Dahee close and was suddenly blinded by a flash.

"What the..." I heard Dahee curse beside me and knew exactly what was going on. "I guess we're not safe after all," I commented with a laugh.

I interlocked arms with Dahee and signed a few pictures before the line moved up. I smiled awkwardly at the fans. 

"I'll go get the tickets," I said turning towards Dahee. Giving Dahee a peck on the lips out of habit I heard a few gasps and froze up.

(Dahee POV)

I didn't care anymore,  I was happy after all.

While Zinni was buying the tickets I gave a few more autographs, not saying anything about the date. Ok, so the fans had pictures of us kissing, and now it was more than just five teenagers giving us attention, but I was comfortable and that was what really mattered.

When Zinni came back we said goodbye to the fans and sat in our seats, hand in hand. I gave Zinni her drink and a quick peck on the lips before moving myattention to the already started movie. 

(Zinni POV)

I chuckled as I sat down and whispered "That was interesting. I guess we'll be seeing that in the media."

I smiled and took her drink, once again feeling Dahee's lips on mine. It was like a drug, her kiss.

I looked up at the movie and tried to piece together what had happened, but was continuously distracted by the beautiful girl next to me.

I gave up watching the movie and wrapped my arm around Dahee leaning in for a kiss.

It was deeper than the ones before. This time I didn't intend to stop for awhile. 

(Dahee POV)

When Zinni's lips connected with mine an instant heat took control of my body.

The movie soon became boring and all I wanted was more and more contact.

I Zinni's bottom lip asking for entrance, and Zinni didn't hesitate to open a bit allowing my tongue.

Soon, our tongues were dancing together, but unfortunately, the need for air broke them apart.

(Zinni POV)

I gasped for breath and looked into Dahee's eyes longingly. 

"W-wow" I muttered with a chuckle.

I moved my hand up resting it on Dahee's neck and her soft skin. Was it even possible for someone to be so beautiful?


I leaned forward once again to kiss her but noticed everyone beginning to stand. Looking up I realized the movie had ended. Had that much time already gone by?

(Dahee POV)

"Wow" I gasped for breath taking a sip of my drink.

Some of the people in the theater stopped on their way to take a look at us - maybe recognizing we're members of GLAM - and then walked away, while others just ignored.

I got up fixing my now messed up hair and skirt. 

"I realize I'm starving now, can we go to a restaurant?" I asked while we walked out of the cinema. On the way to the parking lot I saw a lot of flashes and even some people recording us. My phone rang, showing a text from Trinity on the screen.

Everything went ok? Just to let you know, your date is on TV,

I sighed, showing Zinni the text I had received.

(Zinni POV)
 

I smiled and nodded at Dahee. 

"I could use some food right now," I replied with a grin.

I blinked as we were greeted with camera flashes upon walking outside. I rolled my eyes as we walked past the paparazzi then glanced at the text Dahee had put in front of my face.

I sighed and chuckled, unable to bring myself to care anymore.

"Should we give them a show?" I asked flirtatiously as I moved in close to Dahee running a hand through her hair and kissing her deeply.

(Dahee POV)

I smirked in the kiss pulling Zinni closer to me. I was able to notice flashes coming from all directions and smirked even more. I didn't realize that minutes had passed until I felt a hand on my shoulder. Only because I needed air I pulled apart, now able to see a man - our manager - in front of us, and a car parked on his side. 

"Oppa, what are you doing here?" I asked holding Zinni's hands.

The manager started talking about how what we were doing was wrong and other things that I couldn't pay attention to. I have a wink to the public and entered the car sitting on Zinni's lap.