First Date

Innocence

 

 

(Zinni POV) 

 

I paced back and forth across my house excitedly dressed unusually in a pair of slacks, a night shirt, and some heels.

Tonight was the night. It was my first date with Dahee.

I rushed back into her room and brushed my hair out for the fifth time that night. 

I need to look good for this I thought to herself. I checked my watch and smiled. It was almost time! I rushed around the house cleaning up a bit more and sat on the couch trying to keep my cool. 

Why am I so nervous, I asked myself. Yet again I looked at the clock, then heard the door bell ring.

Jumping up excitedly I rushed over to the door to greet my date.

 

(Dahee POV)

 

I was nervous. I had liked Zinni since a long time ago, before our debut, and now we were going on a date. I couldn't be any happier.

I breathed deeply waiting for Zinni outside of the house. I took a little mirror out of my bag and fixed my hair, practicing my best smile.

Suddenly, I was interrupted by the door being opened. Then, I rushed to put the mirror back in my purse and said blushing

"Hey." Relax Dahee! I thought to myself waiting for a reply.

 

(Zinni POV)

 

I opened the door slowly and my eyes met a beautiful and familiar face. I heard Dahee say hey but was a bit too stunned to reply for a moment. Finally I shook myself out of my trance.

"Hey, wow...you look...incredible." I swallowed nervously and turned a light shade of pink. Drawing up all of my willpower I stepped down the stairs and closed the door behind myself. Eventually my hand met with Dahee's as I led her to the car.

"Ready?" I asked with a smile.

 

(Dahee POV) 

 

I never considered myself a shy person. Depending on the situation I was, but most of the time my shyness was carried away. Well, this day was not like that. My cheeks were burning and I felt weak only by Zinni's touch. I still couldn't believe what was happening.

I nodded and cleared my throat before speaking.

"Thanks...you look incredible as well." A small smile formed on my face. "Actually, you're always incredible," I muttered, expecting the other not to hear.

(Zinni POV)

 

I pulled Dahee towards her car, a dark blue mustang which I had bought after our debut.

Hearing Dahee's compliment I hesitated and grinned blushing a bit more.

"Aish, you're so sweet," I replied turning to look at her, then I paused, "and you're so cute when you blush like that."

Leaning forward I Dahee's cheek and pushed her hair behind her ear. What's gotten into you? I asked herself, but I continued and leaned forward planting a soft kiss on Dahee's lips.

 

(Dahee POV)

 

I shivered. When I felt the sweet taste of Zinni's lips, I couldn't help but ask for more. I started moving my lips against the older girl's, but at this point, I was red as a tomato.

I slowly leaned back, avoiding the other's gaze.

"I don't like blushing," I said with one hand on my own cheek. 

Don't regret anything that may happen tonight I remembered earlier when Trinity had helped  me to get ready I'm sure she likes you, and it will be the best date ever, ok? Now, go!

 "I think we're going to be late for the movie."

Following the advice of my friend, I warned Zinni. No matter how embarrassed I was, I would not regret anything I would do that night.

 

(Zinni POV) 

 

I felt a sweet chill go down her spine when Dahee returned my kiss. It ended too soon, as Dahee reminded me we had a movie to go see.

"Right, we don't want to be late," I replied, still shivering slightly from the kiss.

I opened the passenger side door of my car allowing Dahee to take a seat, then returned to the driver's side and started the car. Our song played on the radio as the car started and I turned to Dahee with a big smile.

"I guess we're getting pretty popular," I said excitedly, pulling out of the driveway.

I reached down and took Dahee's hand while driving along, caressing it softly with her thumb.

 

(Dahee POV) 

 

Zinni's car smells just like her - like vanilla - the way I loved.

When "Party (XXO)" started playing I didn't hesitate to sing along while looking at Zinni driving. In miso's part I answered the other.

"Yeah, it makes me happy. I've never expected this."

I interlaced our fingers, a bit worried because Zinni was still driving.

"at least we can go out without catching attention."

 

(Zinni POV)

 

I chuckled as I pulled into the parking lot of the theater.

"Yeah, we've been recognized a few times, but for now I think we're safe."

I chuckled and hopped out of the car getting the door for Dahee. Once she exited the car I pulled her close wrapping an arm around her hip. Looking at her watch I smiled.

"Just in time," I commented. Hopping over to the theater I joined the ticket line and sighed.

"or not," I added with a chuckle.

 

(Dahee POV)

 

"It's not going to kill us if we get a bit late, right?" I sighed.

"I'm going to buy the popcorn, ok?"

I pecked Zinni's lips and ran to buy the popcorn and drinks, getting lucky because of the short line. In one minute I was back on Zinni's side who was still in the tickets line.

I pecked her lips again without shyness, getting used to it. The date was beyond amazing. Trinity was right. However one thing came to screw up the perfect date.

A group of teenagers came at our side with cameras on hand, taking photos and asking for autographs.