Hindrance

Innocence

(Zinni POV) 

I became lost in the kiss as cameras flashed around us like stars in the night sky. Suddenly Dahee was pulled away. I looked up and faced our manager. 

 I thought to myself. 

Our manager began to scold us and I desperately tried to keep the smile off of my face. Nothing mattered right now accept for Dahee.

Once we were in the car I smiled as Dahee sat on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her waist proudly.

Our manager looked at us. 

"Have either of you heard a word I just said?"

I hesitated and gave Dahee a concerned look. 

(Dahee POV) 

"Anyway, you two are not going out for a month" our manager said as if he was our father.

I sighed. That's not a good way to finished a date I thought to myself.

We had planned so much - a movie, dinner, and more - but I still didn't care as long as I was going to be at Zinni's side.

With the manager looking we were to shy to do anything. Finally we arrived at the dorm and since I was starving we ordered food. The "official date" was finished, but we had already made plans for the night. 

(Zinni's POV)

I chuckled to myself as I let Dahee into the house. Following behind her I rubbed my neck and kicked off my shoes. 

"Well, that didn't go as we expected," I said grinning.

I shrugged it off. As long as I could spend time with Dahee I was happy. 

After ordering some Kimchi friend rice for the two of us I sat o the couch and the TV.

I glanced at Dahee with a smile and patted my lap for her to come sit. 

"Get over here, it's just us now" I said with a grin. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for taking so long to update and for having this one be so short 0.o since my rp with Dahee has ended, I will be taking over from now on, should I make things get heated in the next chapter? ;) leave a comment let me know <3