Daring

Innocence

 

(Dahee POV) 

I awoke with something heavy next to me. When my eyes flickered open, I could see that is was Zinni and all the memories of last night flooded back into my mind. A smile crossed my lips and I began to trace my finger up and down her side. Suddenly she rolled over, facing me. I tried to stifle a giggle and in doing so made a rather strange noise. Her eyes dragged open and I erupted in laughter.

(Zinni POV) 

I heard something which caused me to wake up instantly and when I opened my eyes Dahee was there laughing in my face. I jumped back slightly and rubbed my eyes looking around. I noticed that Dahee was unclothed, and my memories returned to me. I blinked, then giggled, and eventually joined in with her laughter. We locked our arms around each other and lay there smiling at each other for a good ten minutes, simply enjoying each others prescence. 

(Dahee POV) 

I had never enjoyed spending time with someone like this. It fascinated me that I could just lay here in silence, staring at Zinni, and feel completely comfortable. I slid down slightly, and rested my head on Zinni's soft chest. The sound of her heartbeat drifted into my ear, and the smile on my face grew. I loved nothing more than to be close with her like this.

(Zinni POV)

I closed my eyes, enjoying Dahee's closeness and her warmth. Eventually, I reopened them, and glanced over at the clock. A soft chuckle escaped from me as I looked down at her. "Babe, it's eleven o'clock" I said softly to her, "we should do something."

(Dahee POV)

I heard Zinni's words and instantly jumped up in excitement. "Like a date?!" I cried out giggling. I enjoyed spending time with her so much, and I loved the way she showed me off. The event with our manager popped back into my head, however, and I realized I didn't have that option, and then I felt an arm slide around my side.

(Zinni POV)

Dahee's excitement made me grin, but I noticed a change in her eyes instantly and realized why shortly after. I stood, sliding my arm around her side and pulled her close whispering in her ear. "Don't worry about him," I reassured her, "We'll just have to be extra sneaky," I added, giving her a wink before heading off to my bedroom to get dressed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ah, so sorry it's been so long since I've updated. I'm a lazy person don't kill me >.<

I know one certain person wanted me to continue with the

but be patient. hehe, it'll return soon I promise.

and hello to my new subscribers ^^ <3