Taeyang

The Prince and the ?

Seungri can you take her to her room so she can sleep? I think she deserves a nap. "Whatever you want Hyung." I followed Seungri down the hall, dang this house if HUGE! The hall was the length of half a football field! It was decorated with pictures and paintings of people I didn't recognize. We stopped in front of a door, "You'll find all the things as you left them," Seungri said as he pulled a key out of the pocket of his blazer. When he opened the room my jay dropped, it looked like it was fit for a queen. The bed was huge and had a cocoa colored canopy hanging delicately over it with satin covers on the matress. I walked over to the closet and tears came to my eyes, i lightly touched all of the beautiful gowns for fear that I would ruin them. "It's all so beautiful, are you sure that I can be in here?" He chuckled and nodded, "I'm sure, the girl that used to live here left unexpectedly a very long time ago." I nodded and said my goodnights and crawled into bed. I don't know why but i sobbed into the pillow for hours. This house, the people, everything, it feels so right and at the same time I don't feel like I belong at all. I crawled onto the roof using the balcony and layed up there for about an hour when the man from chemistry climbed up after me. "Hey, what are you doing out here?" "I don't know I can't take it being in that room! I don't know what it is... hey can I sleep in your room tonight?" I looked into his eyes with a pout on my face. "Uhh, I don't know about that Amy." "Please?! I'll sleep on the floor if you want I just... I just can't be alone tonight." He sighed and looked up at the full moon, "Still the same Amy, there's a small matress in my closet, let me guess, you'd feel most comfortable in there?" I stared up at him in shock, "How did you know that I like small dark spaces?" He chuckled, "The girl that used to live here did too. You know you guys had a lot in common. She was really close to me, she was like my little sister and one day she was just gone." I hugged him tight, "It's really strange since I came here you know? It's like my body moves on its own but I feel like it knows more than I do." We stayed like that for a while and then we went to sleep in his room. 

When I woke up there was no one in the room so I crawled onto the bed and fell asleep. I wasn't fully awake yet but I heard yelling outside the door. "Why would you let her sleep in your room!" I didn't recognize this voice. "Dude calm down! Would you rather I left her on the roof crying! " That was the boy from the roof last night. I think he told me his name but I forgot it XD. "YES!" The unknown one yelled. "Dude you're going to wake her up." I got up and opened the door. for some reason I was really angry at the other man who I learned was the blonde man, I think his name was g-dragon. I stood next to the nice guy from last night and crossed my arms, I was really really angry. He face palmed himself, "Told you bro. " GD looked at me and said, "Hey Amy could you leave for a little while this is between Taeyang and I." That's his name Taeyang. At this point I was furious, "Okay look buddy, Taeyang was kind enough to check up on me and FYI it was I who asked if I could stay in here! If you didn't want me sleeping in here maybe you should've been the one to go out ang get me last night ha?!?!?!?! How dare you yell at him! If you have anything to say you can say it to my as I exit the room," I said when I linked arms with Taeyang and walked out into the kitchen to eat breakfast. Seungri walked over to GD, "You did it now bro you know how long she stays angry for and of all people you had to yell at Tae, you know he's her favorite. You just dug your own grave, good luck with that buddy." I called to Seungri, "Seungri I'm making food!." He hurried into the kitchen leaving poor GD all alone in the living room. Now that I think about it I was a bit harsh but he just really pushed my buttons! Eh a few days of the silent treatment never hurt anyone.