You again

The Prince and the ?

It was so bright inside compared to how dark it had been just moments ago in that alley. While I was staring at everything taking in all the sights Seungri put his hand around my waist, "Hey what do you think you're doing?!" I said. He had a serious look on his face, "Just play along and keep your head down, there are people watching us and we look less suspicious this was trust me," That look on his face was completely different than the playful man i met just a while before. I did as he told me but I didn't see anyone watching us, weird, everyone seemed to be ignoring us completely engrossed in whatever they were doing at the moment. We seemed to be in a heavily populated marketplace. We walked for almost an hour, "How much longer until we get there?" I asked him with my head still down and in a whispered tone. "We're almost there just a few minutes more I promise."

Just like he promised we got to a really large house, it looked like a castle for the rich and famous. He opened the front door and led me inside. "You can put your head up now, sorry about that," he apologized to me. "Do you want some tea?" he asked me. "Sure thanks, " I replied. He called for a butler and two minutes later poof I had tea. "Thanks," I sipped my tea for a bit, "so what are we doing here exactly?" He smiled a cocky smile at me, "We're just paying a suprise visit to a good friend of mine who I think will be delighted to see you." Just then a regal looking lady came down from the staircase headed toward us. She had her platinum blonde hair gathered up into a gorgeous bun wearing and expensice looking baby blue satin gown that bunched at the waist and went down to her knees and was encrusted with jewels. She looked about to be my age but her appearance put mine to shame, she was simply gorgeous. As soon as she saw me tears gathered in her saphire blue eyes and she threw her arms around me, "AMY! Oh my god is it really you? I have missed you so much you don't even know! I have so much to fill you in on, Oh my god I can't believe it's really you!," I just sat there confused. "I'm sorry do I know you from somewhere?" I asked the girl. She just smiled at me, "Dont worry we'll fix you in no time I promise but until then my name is Danielle." I think this is rude but i felt comfortable around this girl,"Can I call you Dani? I'm sorry I just really hate the name Danielle," She burst out laughing. "Of course! Same old Amy," she giggled and stood up smoothing out her dress. "Seungri you know what you've gotten yourself into don't you?" Seungri looked so unamused and bored, "Ya ya ya I know and you can yell at me or whatever you want but you know he needs this and so do all of we, ever since THAT happened no one has been the same, we all miss her Danielle admit it." he said while staring into his cup of tea. A flash of worry came over Dani's face for a second then she relaxed, "I know Seungri and I want you to know I'm behind you 100%. I don't know about Jiyong but if you need anything, and i mean anything, let me know." she said as she exited the room. Seungri sighed and stood up, "Well it's now or never, let's go," he grabbed my waist again and took my up the stairs to a room at the end of the hall. I looked up and saw that that same cocky, mischivious smile was on his face. He kncoked on the door. It opened and inside was the first strange man I had encountered, the handsome blonde one. His eyes looked droopy and puffy like he'd been crying. "What's wrong Jiyong?" I don't know how I knew his name but it felt right and seeing his like this made my heart feel heavy like a lead ball, why? I didn't even know this man! He looked up at me and his eyes widened, he began to shut the door when Seungri blocked it with his foot. "Where are you going GD?" Seungri asked. "Why did you bring her here? You know what could happen Seungri!" Jiyong yelled. Seubgri yelled back, "Don't deny it GD you need this, you're just too damn afraid for your own good! You won't make the same mistakes again, I believe in you hyung!" Jiyong looked resigned and stared at me a while longer before he hugged me, "It's good to have you back Amy." I subconciously whispered, "It's good to be back Oppa."