Let's Hang out !!!

Remember me

Junhyung left Chun-mi alone in their house.. "aiissssssshh!! how could he hurt me like that??!!!"  chun-mi screamed at the top of her lungs, "maybe i should say sorry to him..."  she shook her head and chuckled, "aniyo, aniyo.. he's the one who started it.. he should be the one to say sorry...!"  then i nodded.. i took my cellphone from my pocket, and started dialling numbers..

 

"ne, yoboseyo?"

"oh, dujun-sshi, it's me.."

"ah ne.. what is it??"

"dujun-sshi, would you mind coming over to my place..??"

"wae??"

"i'm bored, and i need someone to hangout with.."

"yeah sure.. i'll be there in a few minutes.."

"ne! Kamsahamnida!!!!!!!!!"

"aiishh..!! could you keep it down..??"

"ne.."

"you sound like a poor idiot!!!"

"yah!--"

"don't even dare answer me back or else i won't visit you.."

"ne.. ba-bye now.."

"yeah yeah. bye..

 

I felt happy on the outside, but hurt in the inside.. i was hurt about the previous fight me and junhyung just had.. i waited for dujun to come.. and finally after a few minutes he already arrived... i greeted him, by the door, he looked really tired.. "omo! dujun-sshi, are you tired??"  chun-mi asked, dujun nodded. "what can i get you? so that you'll feel relaxed?" chun-mi asked again, "just get me anything nice..please.." dujun said while leaning on the arm rest, chun-mi nodded and went to the kitchen, she got a soda and junk food, and brought it to him, and he ate it like a little boy.. "yah! eat it slowly or you'll choke!!"  chun-mi said, dujun nodded, "have you eaten your lunch yet?"chun mi asked dujun, "aniyo, i came straight here.." dujun said while swallowing the junk food he was eating, "uh, dujun-sshi, wanna, hang out with me?"..  chun-mi asked again, then dujun nodded...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

chun-mi and dujun were walking by the park, then they sat on the bench.. "is something bothering you, chun mi-ah?" dujun asked, "no, no.. nothing wrong...at all.." chun-mi said with a fake smile on her face, "i noticed something overtook you.. aha! did you and junhyung fight again..??" dujun asked curiously, chun-mi didn't know what to answer him, but he was her bestfriend, and he has the right to know.. "well, yeah.. but---"  chun-mi didn't finish her sentence because she was cut off by dujun.. "aissh!!! that babo!! how dare him do that to you!!" dujun kept on blabbering about things, but chun-mi was not listening, dujun was always like this, whenever chun-mi tell him that her and junhyung had a fight, he would go crazy and blabs about a lot of things.. that's why she didn't tell him some other fights that happened to her and junhyung... "dujun-sshi, let's go eat in a restaurant.!" i said, "chun mi-ah, we already ate at a restaurant a while ago. we're wasting money!"  dujun said, waving his arms in the air, chun-mi rolled her eyes and looked at her watch.. she jerked up her seat after looking at her watch, "omo!! it's 3:00 pm already??"  i sat back down, and heard dujun chuckle, he smacked my head, gently, "babo!!"  he teased..

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"waaa!! look at that!!!"  chun-mi jumped clapping her hands, smiling after looking at the dog doing tricks.. "aiish!! chun mi-ah, we've already watch this 3 times already and you still can't get over it!!" dujun said getting bored at what they were watching.. "it's because it's fun watching at dogs play tricks!!" chun-mi explained, dujun dragged chun-mi out of the big tent, "yah!! i was still watching those!!!" chun-mi yelled at dujun, "it's boring!!!!!!!"  dujun yelled back at chun-mi, chun-mi just nodded and walked in dujun's car, they were going home... chun-mi yawned and looked at her watch, "7:00 pm, usually, junhyung would..."  she yawned after every word she says, then her eyes widened.. "omo!! drive fast, ppalli!! junhyung is at home already..!!!!"  chun-mi jerked after seeing the time...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

well, how was it??

was it ok??

ohh...

and, guys, i really really need comments..

so keep them raining..

my readers..

saranghae! (i love you)