Another fight....

Remember me

Chun-mi played with her food, "you're not hungry?" junhyung asked, "i'm not feeling well today, oppa.." , she stood up from the chair then lied down on the couch.. Junhyung sat beside her, and checked her neck if it is hot, "you don't have a a hot temperature and you don't cough, then you're not sick.." junhyung said, standing up, chun-mi held him back.. "oppa, stay with me.. please..."  chun-mi said with her cute aegyo., "mianhe, chun mi-ah, but i've got to go to work.."  junhyung said, shaking chun-mi's hands off him.. "oppa, what if i got sick..???"  chun-mi said pleading him, "then i will rush home, and take care of you.." he explained..

 

"but what if i really get sick??!!" chun-mi exclaimed, he sighed, "chun mi-ah, you know i need to work, it's for the both of us..", junhyung said, "just because you're the heir of your father's company, doesn't mean we can't hang out.. aiish!!.. i never get to hang out with you because of your stupid work!! get a rest junhyung-sshi!!"  chun-mi said, sitting up on the bed and turning her back on him, "then get your friends to hang out with you!! you had a lot of friends!! why are you asking me then??!!"  junhyung shouted furiously, "stop shouting will ya'??!!, you're making my eardrums sore!!"  chun-mi shouted back at him, "then get your ing friends, before i-"  junhyung stopped talking and noticed chun-mi almost crying, "then i'll get dujun to come here!!" chun-mi cried and pushed junhyung hard, making him stumble to the floor..

 

"why can't you be more like dujun??!"  chun-mi yelled to junhyung, and at the same time stomping her foot to the floor, "then why didn't you make dujun your boyfriend then??!!"  junhyung said, getting up from the fall that chun-mi caused, "because i thought you were different!! i thought you were different!! but you're not!! you're just like any other guys that take girls for granted..!!!"  chun-mi finally said making junhyung lift his hand to slap her but he didn't do it, he saw how chun-mi cried and cried, he finally said, "pshhugh, i'm wasting my time here.. i'm going to work!!", junhyung also knew that he had hurted chun-mi..

 

Chun-mi dropped on her knees, when he saw how mad junhyung was..

 

"why is this happening to me??"

 

"why am i suffering like this??"

 

"why would junhyung shout at me like that??"

 

He ignored chun-mi, then walked away..

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 such a short chapter, i know..

if it , just tell me..

and comments are very much appreciated..

i'll make the story longer the next chapter.. heart