Visiting Mom and Dad...

Remember me

"ha! maybe i should visit, mom and dad, anyway, we haven't seen each other for a long time!" chun-mi said as she jumped off the couch.. she made herself presentable, and went to the bus stop. the bus she rode started rolling going to her parents house.

"oh! chun mi-ah!" chun-mi was being greeted my her mom, min he, by their gate, "oh! umma!" chun-mi said as she hug her loving mother, "chu-chu-chun mi?!" chun mi's father, lee-chun, said as he get out og their house to hug his daughter, "appa!" chun-mi said, "let's get inside.." chun-mi's mother invited, chun-mi nodded, and quickly went inside her parents' home, the three sat on the soft couch, "so, chun-mi, how are you?" chun-mi's mom asked, "fine as always.." chun-mi said then smiled, "oh.. and how is junhyung.?" chun-mi's father asked, "fine.. like me..", "oh.. have you decided to get married already?" chun-mi's father asked curiously, "ani.. we didn't decide it yet.. we're not yet ready.." chun-mi said, "mworago?! not ready?!" chun-mi's parents said together, "jeez, you guys!" chun-mi said as she cover her ears, "mianhe.. what do you mean not ready? you love each other right? then you should get married soon." chun-mi's umma said, "we're not ready yet.. ne. we love each other but there are still some complications in our relationship.." chun-mi said with a sad expression, "you mean, you and junhyung are, fighting.?" chun-mi's appa asked, "well, yeah, but sometimes..", "oh my.. dear, is he hurting you?" chun-mi's mom asked, "aniyo.. we just fight.. sometimes it's because, he's always paying attention to his stupid work.." chun-mi said looking down, "ahh..ne.. if the both of you fight again, just call us, arraseo.? we don't want our little girl to get hurt.." chun-mi's mom said, "yah! umma! i'm not a little girl anymore! i have a boyfriend and i'm living with him, i can cook and do shopping by myself! things that only grown-ups could do! stop calling me a little girl! and stop treating me like one!" chun-mi yelled at her shocked parents, and she was also shocked at herself, that was the first time she ever yelled at them, "mianhe, umma, appa.." chun-mi apologized, "ne, we understand you.." chun-mi's umma said.. "where's junhyung?" they asked.."thailand.." chun-mi sighed, "for what?" chun-mi's dad asked, "to promote their restaurant food there.." chun-mi explained, "ahh.. you're staying here for the night?" chun-mi's umma asked, "aniyo.. i'll be home later.." chun-mi said..

 

_____________________________________________________________________________-

 

So?

how was it?

was it good?

FYI: this is my first update after a month of

receiving nags and anger from my parents..