I'm sorry..

Remember me

====JUNHYUNG'S P.O.V.======

did i hurt chun-mi that much?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"ugh.."  i groaned.. i was tired with work, and all i was thinking of was chun-mi, i leaned my back on the headrest..

 

*knock knock*

 

"come in!" i said, and sat up straight, "sir, uhm.. there were some reports about the..uhm.."  my secretary said nervously.. "about what??" i arched an eyebrow.. "about the, stock of food for the restaurant, somesays that the other workers were quitting because they receive small salary.." the secretary said, i glared at the secretary,  "call them back and tell them that we'll add their salary.."  i  said, "sir, we don't have the contact of the workers.." the secretary said nervously, "then hire other workers..!!" i said angrily, the secretary nodded then, got out of the door.. i looked at my watch, "6:50 pm, might as well go home, so that i can say sorry to chun-mi.." i got my coat then left..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

7:10 pm

when i got home, all the lights were off, and chun-mi wasn't home.. i tried calling her but she won't answer..

 

is she really really mad at me??

 

i waited for her and finally she came, but something with her caught my eye, she was with dujun.. they got inside the house and i greeted them, i saw chun-mi with her head down realizing that she was still hurt from our fight, dujun got home, and we were left alone in the house, i just sat there, and waited chun-mi to say something, we haven't talk when they got home, she finally stood up and tried to run away to her room but..

=======end of junhyung's p.o.v.=======

 

chun-mi was still hurt on the inside with junhyung and her fight, she wanted to say something but she couldn't, she wanted to lift her head up, buy she couldn't, afraid to see junhyung's angry expression, she tried to run away, but junhyung, stood up and stopped her, she was ready to cry when junhyung hugged her, "mianhe, chun-mi baby..mianhe...i was such an idiot for yelling to you those words.." he hugged her tighter and chun-mi hugged him back, "so?? do you forgive me??" junhyung said, "i will forgive you if you...give up your work just to hang out with me" chun-mi conditioned, "for the whole day??  absent? arraseo i can do that.."  junhyung said then smiled, "ne, i will forgive you when you accomplished the condition.."   chun-mi smiled back, junhyung hugged her again... "did you eat already?" junhyung said, then chun-mi nodded..

 

as soon as they felt like sleeping, they went to bed, but before sleeping, junhyung said, "chun mi-ah, i'm sorry for apologizing without going somewhere romantic..", "don't worry, just a simple sorry, would do to calm me down.." chun mi said, junhyung kissed her forehead and drifted off to sleep, but chun mi couldn't sleep well..

 

=====CHUN-MI'S DREAM====

 

"woah, where am i??" chun mi asked herself, she looked around but it seems that everything was white, there was a man walking her way, "uh, excuse me?? may i ask, where am i?? and what brought me here??" chun mi asked the man, but the man didn't answer, "fine. don't talk. nice talking anyway.." chun mi said, and started to walk away, but the man held her back, "there's trouble coming your way, be cautious about your surroundings.. if you don't be careful, there's going to be a punishment, the love of your life will die but rise again, and he won't be remembering you!! be careful!!" the man exclaimed making chun-mi nervous, "you can't be possibly talking about-" chun mi nervously said, "yes..junhyung, i know him, he's your boyfriend, protect him so that he wouldn't go to any danger.. chun mi nodded, but she wasn't really believing to what the man was saying.... she suddenly woke up and saw junhyung beside her, deeply sleeping... she went back to sleep and forgot everything about her dream..

 

that dream, couldn't possibly be true, right?? or is it??

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

so how was the chapter?

i'm getting busier and busier these days,

and i might not be able to update every week..

anyway, i love my readers!

enjoy!