You Look Nothing Like You're "Parents"

I Choose To Love You

 

*PLEASE READ THIS FIRST*

OK! Sorry for not updating. I've been out with the family. I look orange now TT.TT Stupid sun block doesn't work. Anyways just to make sure you don't get confused, in this chapter you are constantly told you don't look like you're parents. It kinda links with the crime. OK ON TO STORY!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

YOUR POV

 “Hey you ok?” asked the stranger. I looked down to see me on top of some random guy. A very cute one may I add. He looked around my age, maybe a year or two older. I quickly got up to make the situation less awkward and helped him up.

“I’m fine. Thank you so much.”

“Well next time don’t stand in the middle of the street…..You weren’t going to kill yourself right?”

“NO NO! Oh gosh no! I was just reading something that’s all. OH since you kinda helped me back there I’ll buy you lunch. You hungry?”

“Yeah sure there’s a little café right over there.”

We started heading to the café, slipping into silence. Inside we ordered some food at the cashier and sat at an empty table next to the window. Silence still upon us I took this as an opportunity to get a good look at this stranger. He was looking around and I noticed he was asian. His hair was dyed orange. Weird? He was pretty cute. But something about him screamed KPOP! Maybe it’s the hair. Eh I bet he’s Korean.

“Staring isn’t polite you know.” Dang....caught.

Blushing to a bright red I lowered my head and mumbled a sorry. “ummmmmm……..So what’s your name?” I asked trying to make this less awkward.

He smiled handsomely and replied, “Byunghyun. Byunghyun Lee. What about you?”

“OH LIKE THAT ACTOR GUY IN KOREA!”

“ummmmm….yeah…….BUT I’M NOT HIM!”

“Obviously I don’t remember him with orange hair or looking really young. Anyways my name is Minah. Minah Montesa.”

“Montesa? You’re Spanish?”

-___- “NO! I’m asian! Full on asian! My ancestors just decided to copy the Spaniards and get their last names.”

“Oh sorry. You look Korean though.”

“Thanks I get that a lot.”

“Huh. Interesting. Anyways what were you reading that made you stop in the middle of the road?” Great he was referring back to the incident.  

“Oh just a letter from my parents. Nothing special,” yeah nothing special I mean who hides a crime from their daughter and claim they’ll never see them again?, “Oh our food is here!”

We started eating in complete silence. The food was so good though. Tasted like heaven in my mouth. AH I love food<3. Then he suddenly asked “So where are your parents?” Well that caught me off guard. Freezing on the spot, holding my spoon midway to my mouth I looked at him. Why would he ask that?

“OH they’re…….home.” Even though I don’t know where they are. I can’t tell him that I really don’t know. Who knows maybe he’s linked to the crime?

“Oh. Can I see a picture of them?” Now why would he ask that?

“Why?”

“I just wanna see how they look. I mean you look to Korean!”

“…….well here’s a picture.” I pulled out picture I had in my wallet. It was taken when I was just a little girl. It was some sort of school festival. I remember that day. Dad would win me all the prizes while mom bought all the food. It was great. It’s one of the few times I actually got to bound with them with fun.

“You look nothing like you’re parents.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Well you’re paler, by a lot. Plus you look Korean.”

“OH gosh will you shut up. You know what you’re annoying me Byunghyun I’m out.”

I stormed out of that café and headed home. What a weird guy. Saving me but then saying I look nothing like my parents. I look like my parents!.......I think.