Chapter 3 (Dunno what should the title be)

Love Gum

 

Jiyong look at her and smile,

"Soo... Do you want to be my partner?"

Bom just stare at Jiyong blankly,

"I'll take that slience for a yes." 

After a few while, they were talking about the Industrial Revolution then the school bell rings... ITS HOME TIME~

"This due on the next 2 days." says the teachet

Then all of the students says "Mhmmm.."

"Follow me to my house, so we can do the project together!" says Jiyong to Bom.

"Ahh..."

Jiyong let out a light giggle and grip her hand tightly. Bom tries to let go but he was holding her hand tightly, she gave up and follow him instead. After that they had arrive at Jiyong's house, his house was quite near at the school...

"Here we are~!"

Jiyong open the door to his house and say

"OMMA. I'm Home~ with a lovely friend"

Bom slightly blush a little, and then Jiyong's Mom came..

"HEY JIYONG, whos this lovely friend you got?"

"A friend..."

"Or a Girlfriend??"

"Aishh Omma, I'm going to my room and change..AND also bring us snacks later."

Jiyong went upstair and inside to his room. Bom was going to go upstairs because of the awkward atmosphere with her and his mom so then,

"Whats your name?" Jiyong's Mom ask bom. 

"Oh.. Bom Imnida..Nice to meet you.."

"Omooo, what a unique name, Jiyongs room is at the left."

Bom nodded and went upstairs. She starts to feel her heartbeat.. Why am i feeling this way? I just doing this project with him.. Could it be, I'm fallen for him? Noooo. Impossible... Is it? She questioned her mind and walks to the left and knock the door... No one answers. She knocks again and then

"Wait, A minute...Don't Come in.."

Bom simply nodded and wait. For a few minutes, the door was open and she went in and she looks around the house. It was so neat, so neater then her. Jiyong took a sit on his computer chair and Bom sits on bean bag, she love bean bag because its comfy, she got a few at her room...

"Sooo. Where should we start.." said Jiyong.

"Ahmmm..." 

"Well.. Honestly I don't want to do this project now, Lets do it during before the due date ^-^"

"Aishhhh. Why you drag me all away here then to your house..." she pouted and slightly angry..

Awhhh. So CUTE. i wish I could hug her ALL DAY he thought, he let out a light chuckle.

"Bommie-ah, your sooo cute" he said and smiles.

Bom was shocked and she blushed, Jiyong grins when he sees she was blushing like a tomato appearing at her cheeks. 

"Well, we aren't going to do anything, so its better for me to go home." said bom and she stood up ready to leave. 

"Noo.. Stay..." Jiyong said with a tiny frown and grab her on her wrist, and pull her down but unexpectally he pull her down and makes her fall on his lap. 

Bom was blushing really bright pink now, and she wants to get off but her heart telling her not to. She looks at Jiyong eyes, and she was staring for a while. She realize it and tries to stand up, but instead he kiss her. She wants to back off but she felt she wants to go along with it...

~MEANWHILE~

Jiyong's Mom is going upstairs to Jiyong's room, she was going to give them snacks because Jiyong told her to... She went upstairs, and knock the door lightly. No one answer. She just shrugs and open the door slightly. She saw Jiyong and Bom kissing, she was suprised and happy.. So this is the project they been doing.. she thought and let out a giggle. Then she closes the door.


MEHEHEH. FINISH. 

Right now its 2:42 in the morning... I'm staying UP ALL NIGHT... If you see something that need some correction, i'm sorry. I'm just to lazy to check the errors.

WELL DO YOU LIKE THIS STORY!? ^-^