The Project

Love Gum

The bell rings, the class was over. Now its time for their breaks, Bom went over to Minzy and told her to go to cafeteria without her and she'll be coming over there later. Bom was going to her locker, putting her not-going-to-use-books-for-now away. She feel a light tap again on her shoulder, she turns around and its the guy who ask her for a chewing gum.

"Thanks again, for the gum you gave me." he said with a smile. Bom was shock and quickly put a smile.

"My name is Jiyong, you?"

"Oh, Park Bom or just call me Bom."

"Okai, nice to meet you Bom~ Well Bye~" 

Bom waved at him and he wave back, then she went to the cafeteria to meet Minzy, she buys corn for lunch and sits next to Minzy. 

"Bom unnie, you're really a corn freak."

"Thank You?" Bom say with sarcasm.

After the break had finished, they went back to class, History class. She take a sit and she realise there was a guy sitting beside her. It was Jiyong. She look to the left and see Minzy not sitting beside her. She slap Minzy's arm lightly and whisper, 

"Yah.. why are you here and not beside me?"

"I don't know, i saw that guy sits next to you first so i just ignore it and just sits somewhere close to you." she whisper back.

"Aishh..."

"Bommie unnie, do you know that guy?" Minzy wiggle her eyebrow. 

Bom slap her arm. After that the teacher walks in...

"Class right now were going to do a FUN project, team up with Boy and Girl only!"

The student made a loud sigh.. Except for Bom, her heart was beating rapidly...
 
Why am I feeling this way?? Bom thought.