The Music Class

Love Gum

 

She, Park Bom went to GGG High School with her lovely best friend, Minzy. She went to Music class, leaning about.. Music, with Minzy.

 

BOM’s POV:

I sit down on the chair, learning my favourite subject. I need something sweet I thought. Then I remember, I bought a gum. I took my bag and it properly so no one will notice. I unwrapped it slowly and eat the chewing gum. After that I felt a light tap in my shoulder, I look behind and look to the left, the random guy waved at me.

 

“Could you give me some gum?” he whispers.

 

I nodded and he smiles. Wow that smile is so warm and cute (LOL). Without me noticing, I was actually staring at him for a while, then he wave in front of me and I snap back to reality.

 

“Gomawo” he said in a soft voice.

 

I smiled at him and continue to learn.

 

JIYONG’s POV:

I was learning Music then I saw a girl unwrapping a gum wrap, Oooo I want one.. I thought. So I tap her shoulder and going to ask her for some gum . She turn and face at me, wow, she looks so cute and bubbly with her cheeks make me want to pinch her. I thought and grins. I ask her for chewing gum, she nodded then I smile. Then she was staring at me for a while now, its getting awkward. I wave infront of her face, she shook her head and gave me the chewing gum. I thank her and start daydreaming about her. (yes.. I’m in love in first sight)