Chapter 2

For The Rest Of My Life

   Months after months, after their wedding. They have since been happily together living as husband & wife. Now Sungmin's pregnancy has reached her 6th month. Her craving has also makes Kyuhyun had many sleepless night. Why? Because most of the times, Sungmin's craving always happens at night.

"Kyu.. Kyu.."she sit on her husband's side of the bed. Calling & shaking her sleeping husband.

"Aish.. What is it? What are you craving for now?"Kyu ask with his eyes closed.

"I'm hungry."she said with a pout.

"Didn't we just eaten? Hungry again?"Kyu asked while rubbing his eyes.

"But our baby is hungry. She wants.. Danhobak soup. Buy for me? Please..."Sungmin doing aegyo while rubbing her tummy.

Kyuhyun sit up & lowered his head, eyes almost the same level as Sungmin's belly "Aigoo.. Our baby is hungry? Arasso.. Appa will buy for you,ne."he kissed his wife's forehead before leaving the house.

 

~1 hour later~

Kyuhyun has left for more than an hour. He haven't come home yet. Sungmin were still waiting for her husband on the sofa in the living room when he suddenly felt a small kick in her tummy. "Agiya, don't be angry. Appa will come back home soon. We'll wait for him, arasso?"

Just when she about to go to her shared room with Kyu, the doorbell at the front door rang. "Kyuhyun must have forgotten the house key."she smiled as she went down the stairs before opening the door.

"Kyu, did you.."before she could even finish her sentance. She saw a tall figure standing in front of the door.

"Are you the wife of Mr. Cho Kyuhyun?" ask the man. "I'm inspector Kim from Seoul Police Headquaters. Your husband was involved in an accident & is now in critical condition at Seoul National Hospital."

"Mwo!?! Andwae!! Kyunnieee!!"Sungmin cries as he falls on his knees.