Chapter 1

For The Rest Of My Life

   It's Kyuhyun & Sungmin wedding day. All the guests has arrived including all their band members. They were all waiting excitedly for the loving couple to be pronounce husband & wife. As soon as Sungmin enters the church with her father, all eyes were looking at her. She could even hear someone saying "She's so beautiful just like angel." as she walked down the aisle. She could see Kyuhyun standing there wearing a tuxedo looking so charming than ever. Mr. Lee, Sungmin's father gives his daughter's hand to Kyuhyun when they reach in front of the priest.

"We gathered here today for holy matrimony of Cho Kyuhyun & Lee Sungmin. Before we begin, is there any objection?" asked the priest.

"Yes! I object to this marriage!" a familiar voice that comes from the corner of the room. It's... Choi Siwon.

Siwon furiously walks towards Sungmin & said "Lee Sungmin, how could you possibly married to him? You know how much I love you. I love you more than he could possibly love or could even gives you." he said with both his hands on Sungmin shoulder as he was gripping him tighter.

Sungmin got angry & pushed him away. "No. You're wrong. Yes, he couldn't give me any wealth like you could. He isn't as handsome as you. But.., he gives me much more precious things.. this." Sungmin pointing his bump. He looked down his belly & rubbing it lovingly before looking up at Siwon. "I never love you before &  I never will."

"What?! You're.." Siwon gasped.

"Yes. I'm pregnant. I didn't want to freaked all of you out especially both of you, Appa & Umma. Mianhae." tears begin to stream down his rosy cheeks. Everyone in the room were shocked even their parents & band members.

Mrs. Lee stand up from her sit & walks towards her daughter. "You don't have to apologize. I'm so happy for you. Both of you." as she looked at Sungmin, wiping her daughter's tears before looking at Kyuhyun. 

"You're not mad?" Sungmin asked in curiousity.

"Why should I be? Isn't this God's greatest give? You should have tell us sooner so we won't get this kind of shock. "Father, please continue with the ceremony."

Siwon stomped out of the church. "Just wait & see Lee Sungmin. Your life will be hell." as he drove off on his red ferrari.