Chapter 3

For The Rest Of My Life

   Sungmin & her parents were gathered in the hospital. Kyuhyun were still in the operating theater. Its been hours since they arrived but the doctor is still trying to save him. "Umma, will Kyu be okay? I don't want to lose him.. Umma.." Sungmin cried on her mother's arms.

"Minnie-ya, hush.. Kyu will be okay.. Don't cry.." Mrs. Lee try to calm her daughter.

 

~3hrs later~

Just then doctor came out from the operating theater. "Which one of you is Mr. Cho's family." he asked.

"Me. I'm his wife, doctor. How is he? Is he okay?" he asked while trying to stand up from his sit with a little difficulty due to her big belly.

"Mrs. Cho, I hope you stay calm when you hear this." he stop for awhile. Thinking of what to say before continuing his sentence. "I'm sorry Mrs. Cho. We've tried our best but we couldn't save him. I'm so sorry. My condolence to you & your family." the doctor then walked away.

"Andwae!! Appa!! Kyunnie won't leave us alone. He didn't even got to see his child. Umma!! What am I going to do with out him, umma?" Sungmin cried her heart out in her mothers arms.

"Sungminnie, hush baby.. Don't cry.. You have to stay strong for your baby. Appa & umma will be with you always." Mrs. Lee patted on her daughter's back & plant a kiss on her forehead.

 

~1 year later~

It's Hyunsung & Minkyu's birthday. Who is Hyunsung & Minkyu, u asked? Well, it's Kyuhyun & Sungmin's twins of course. They were all preparing for the twins birthday party. There at the garden, Sungmin were resting on the lawnchair thinking. Thinking of no other than.. Cho Kyuhyun. "Kyunnie, it's been a year since you've left. How I wish that you could join & celebrate our kids birthday together. Hope you safe & happy there. Till we meet again in heaven. " There were never a moment he ever forgets about her late-husband.

While the others were busy with the decorations, there was someone watching them from afar. Someone whom they thought they had forgotten. Someone by the name of ... Choi Siwon."You had great kids, but I hope you could protect them well coz Kyu's not here anymore. The accident was just the beginning to your suffering, Lee Sungmin." he smirked & drove away.

[The End]