Chapter 7: I Confessed Back (The End)

To The Guy Who I Really Like

He cut me off again. “I’ve liked you since the day we met.” He let out a sigh. “I’m not waiting for any response. I just want to say what if feel.” He stood up and walked, leaving me dumfounded. And my eyes were still in wide condition; my jaw was still at the drop state.

After that, I walked at the room searching for him. But he wasn’t there. I searched him in school garden still the same, I decided to run around the school just to find him, even under the tables and trees. EVEN IN MEN’S CR!!! Desperate me! Those places that I’ve searched for him, he wasn’t there.

So, I decided to leave the school, I don’t care now if I ditched. I just want to find him. I just want to know that sudden confession was true. No joke contents, I want to confess, too.

Outside the school, I saw a play ground there’s a guy sitting on the swing, it was Suho. I secretly walked towards to him. “Yah!” I yelled at him. “Why you’re here?” I asked. He didn’t answer.

“You’re just joking a while ago, aren’t you?” I’m pertaining the happening at the roof top. “Why do you care? You have Baek Hyun already.” He said childishly.

Tsk, tsk! His childish acts!

“Of course I care!” I yelled. “What if I say that I like you, too?”

He gave me a confused look. Probably, he found it that I’m just trolling around. Well, I’m not like him!

“Wait, wait, I’m tired of searching for you, let me sit.” As I took my sit be him. I let out a sigh “I’m sorry that I said that I like Baek Hyun. Honestly, it just popped out in my mouth. Yes, he’s handsome, he’s nice, he’s cute, and I like him as a friend, ONLY.” I emphasized the last word, I admitted to him.

“I like you since we two met.” I confessed, as our eyes met, he’s looking me direct to the eyes. Your stares are melting me, dude!

“Sorry I don’t have any courage to confess earlier, I’m scared that you’ll reject me and our friendship will change.” I looked down.

Then, he hugged me really tight. I have to admit, it feels comfortable. Suddenly, my tears flew, I started to cry.

“Why you’re crying?” He asked and he wiped my tears with his thumb. I shook my head, still crying.

He hugged me again. “Would you be my girlfriend?” 

“Yes” I answered happily.

And he gave me a peck on the lips.

 

THE END!

____________________________________________________________________

The fudge! Lame ending!

Honestly, I not really good at this,

I hate romance to be honest. I’m wondering to myself why my first story is romance stuff.

I’ll be doing another fiction in the near future. Maybe?

And it will not be a shorfic

THANK YOU!!!


daemonHeart

QaiyyahFreakz

yurisistable09

aimechan

saphira20

 

Thank you so much for subscribing ^^

 

ExO_1024

mamiko04

HolyMarshmallow

MY FRIENDSHIPS!! THANKS!!