Chapter 6: Should I Buy a Pair of Cotton Buds?

To The Guy Who I Really Like

you POV

I and Suho; were not talking for 2 days consecutively. 2 days? 2 DAYS!!?? Yes 2 days because of that stupid accident. I resist talking to him, I’m shy, you know!

“What kind of friend I’m?” I asked myself.

It’s only accident; he didn’t want that to happen. To him, maybe he didn’t want to. How about me?

 Whenever I feel that he is looking at me, I’m looking to the other side just to avoid eye contacts because I feel an awkward aura.

_______________________________________________________________________

Fast Forward>>>

It’s already break time. YEAH!

“I’m hungry, what should I eat?” I asked myself. I realized that Baek Hyun was on my side. “Hi, Beak Hyun.” I greeted. “Hello, you” He greeted back.

He asked me to eat with him, since I don’t have any companion I agreed immediately.

“What’s happening to you two?” He asked.

“What do you mean?” I asked back.

“You and Suho Hyung.” He said as the matter of fact. “Did you two argue?”

I shook my head. “No.”

He gave me a glare. “I’m telling the truth.” I defended.

“If you two are having problems, I’m here, I’m willing to help.” He said with a smile. I smiled back, too.

We don’t have any problems. Cursed that epic fail moment!

 After we ate, I went up to the roof top, me and Suho’s favorite hideout. I know he was there.

What If I’ll just confess?  I asked myself as I’m taking the stairs. I let out a deep breath. As I opened the door I heard someone yawned. I looked at him; it’s Suho from the sleep. “Hi, you, long time long talk.”

“Suho, I’m sorry, I reacted like that.” I apologized, I looked down. “It was my first time.” I added in a low tone voice.

“I understand, it’s my first time, too. I’m sorry.” He apologized, too.

That sentence he said; that made me blushed madly. It’s his first time also?!

“Uhm… we will be late to the next class. Let’s get going?” And I walked.

“Are you kidding me? We still have one hour.” He said while pointing his wrist watch.

“Is that so…?” I rubbed the back of my head. To be honest, that’s my excuse to get out there; I still the awkwardness, EPIC FAIL!

“Can we stay here a little longer?” He suggested. I nodded.

We both sit at the floor and lean at the wall, there’s a quite long silence that can make you deaf. I want to break the ice, but where should I start?

“You what…” He started to break the ice. “…I’m glad that you’re my first kiss.”

What? The fudge! What? What did he said? Is that real, should I buy cotton buds now to clean my ears and hear him carefully?

That freaking sentence that made my heart race in to 180 km/h, I don’t want to forget that.

I looked at him with what-the-fudge-this-you-say look. I feel the hot tension in my cheeks as I look at him. Of course, me too, Suho, I’m glad as how tall Krisis.

“I know you like Baek Hyun that’s why I help you to be close with him. I insisted myself to be your bridge to him” He said with serious facial expression. “Because I’m your friend, that’s why I help you.” He said while looking at me.

I can’t even say a single word. Why? I feel that my mouth was capped by a strong scotch tape. 

“But the feeling can’t change even years passed by.” He said.

I didn’t understand the last part of what did he said. “Suho I-“

He cut me off. “I like you.”

“Suho, stop joking-“

He cut me off again. “I’ve liked you since the day we met.” He let out a sigh. “I’m not waiting for any response. I just want to say what if feel.” He stood up and walked, leaving me dumfounded. And my eyes were still in wide condition; my jaw was still at the drop state.

_______________________________________________________________________

Guys, the end of this story is near…

This is only a shotfic that’s why? <-----Lame reason.

Thanks for my all subbies there and commenters (?)

 

_______________________________________________________________________