Chapter 5: I Accidentally Kissed Kim Joon Myun

To The Guy Who I Really Like

 

you POV

Day passed, Suho’s still insisting himself to be our; me and Baek Hyun’s bridge. To be honest, I hate it! But, this day was different. He didn’t even bother to make me to be with Baek Hyun. Thank heavens!

I noticed that Suho is being so quiet. SO QUIET.

Does he have a problem?

I came closer to him, but unfortunately, I tripped myself down. Stupid me right? And one thing, the coffee was I’m holding was spilled all over Suho’s uniform.

“I’m sorry, Suho-ah” I apologized while I’m still lying at the floor.

He didn’t response, he maintained his expressionless face, and he grabbed me.

Wait! Where are we going?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We entered a coffee shop. I noticed that we were the only costumers there. The ambiance is really great, but why we are the only persons there? But, who really cares, right?

We took our sit. As we took our sit, I noticed that Suho; still holding my wrist and it’s kind of firm. He noticed that, too. We looked at each other for few seconds.

“Hold me tighter!” I snapped without noticing my word.

He gave me a what-did-you-say look.  “I’m just joking, dude.” I defended.

But deep in inside of me, I know I want to.

______________________________________________________________________

“I’m going to change, wait here.” He said as he stood up and he went to the rest room. Wow, he even brought extra clothes. 

He went out quickly. “What do you want? My treat.” He said with his signature angelic smile.

“It’s really ok to ditch class?” I asked worriedly because this is my first time.

“Well, this is our first time and probably the last, too. It will not hurt.” He said. “So what do you want?” he asked again.

“Anything…” I said lazily.

_____________________________________________________________________

As I sipped to my coffee frappe that Suho gave to me, I realized that he’s not drinking his coffee. He’s just staring at it like a fool.

What’s wrong with him?

He immediately was pointing his right cheek. “What are you doing?” I asked with furrowed brows.

“Quick!” He said as he pointing his cheek.

“What!” I asked in annoyance.

“Kiss my cheek.” He commanded with a sly grin.

I blushed immediately. “Why?”

“This is your consequence for spilling a coffee to my uniform.” Ang he lean his cheek closer to me.

I hit his head. “Why that?”

He rubbed his head. “Just do it! Look, I even treated you. It’s unfair.” He complained.

“What if I’ll just treat you an expensive meal, buy you some clothes, anything?” I suggested. “Anything else?”

“Why you don’t want? Do it please.” he whined like a child.

This guy! You’re making me insane!

I face palmed. “What if I don’t like?”

“Then, I will tell to Baek Hyun that you like him” He threatened with a kind smile.

EVIL!! WHAT IN THE WORLD, WHY DID I LIKE YOU!!

 I let out a deep sigh. “Ok I will.”  I gave up just like that; I don’t want that he will tell to Beak Hyun that silly lie.

“This is will be a very light and very quick peck, ok?” I said and he nodded.

As I’m leaning closer in slow motion state, I closed my eyes. I’m doing it with hesitation, when I open my eyes. I saw his face too close and our lips pressing together.

I gasped and I cupped my hands to my lips. That’s my first kiss!!!!

“Mi-Mianhae, I accidentally- I didn’t mean that- I’m sorry” He said stuttering, his facial expression saying that he didn’t mean that. I know, of course he didn’t mean that. Why will he? That’s my first time that’s why I’m shocked. I stood up and took my coffee frappe and walked away.

_______________________________________________________________________