Chapter 2:That Freaking Paper

To The Guy Who I Really Like

you POV

 

you” Suho called me. It was break time in our school.

Suddenly, Suho grabbed my wrist as he is dragging me to go somewhere I think.

 

We reached the roof top. “Now tell me who is he.” He said while holding a piece of paper.

“What is that?” I asked and read what is stated there

 

This paper is the proof that Lee you will say to me, Kim Joon Myun. Who is the guy she likes.

(Your signature you)

And a sudden flashback played in my memory. I remembered the time that Joon Myun asked me to sign a paper and I didn’t mind what is it and I just signed it. Wae I’m so idiot!

“GIVE ME THAT!” I cried while trying to reach that freaking paper.

“Tell me who is he FIRST.” He emphasized the word ‘first’ while his index finger was on my forehead.

“Or what?” I questioned him and gave him a glare.

“I will tell to your mom that you’re drawing random things instead of listening to our teachers.” He threatened.

 I know how scary my mom when she will hear that and for sure he will do it so I just nodded. “I will tell you later.” What? Did I just agree?

“Yeah!” he jumped in happiness, I think?

“Later, ok?” And he patted my head and pinched my cheeks. He walked away leaving me dumfounded.

“ Babo! I’m such an idiot.” I knocked my head few times.

 

Still, you POV

It’s already our lunch time and I’m doomed! This is the time that I’ll tell Joon Myun who’s the gut who I like. Why is he so decided to know who’s that guy? That weird guy!

I’m walking towards the school garden that time, hiding from Joon Myun. What if I’ll just confess to him?

*Mental face palm* No, no you can’t.

And wondering alone there.

I heard footsteps I presume that is going towards to me. It was Suho. “Yah! You’re hiding aren’t you?”

I gave him a disgust look. “Why you’re so curios?”

“Just tell me!” he whined while frowning.

Wae he is still cute even though he is whining? Should I just confess?

“Ok..” I took a deep breath. “That guy is…” I paused for seconds because I looked up at a window of a classroom. I and I see a familiar figure I can’t distinguish who he is because I can only see his back and when I recognized him.

“That’s Baek Hyun.” I mumbled.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi guys!!

So what do you think about this chapter?

Comments please!!

you Thanks for subscribing!