Unnies! I Have To Talk To You!

Destiny

 

 As I stared at the ceiling daydreaming, the doorbell rang. I sat up quickly making myself lightheaded. I shook my head, trying to get rid of the feeling. I rolled off the bed and stood up quickly as well. I had gotten light headed once again, and this time almost fell over when I felt two hands on my waist. They steadied me, helping me regain my balance.

“Are you okay?” A smooth velvet voice came from behind me. ‘Daehyun’ I thought to myself.

I quickly turned myself around to face him, “Opp…” I began to say, “Daehyun, I uhh, I’m fine.” I managed to force get out.

“Are you sure? You seem a little…”

“Pale?” I interrupted him.

“More than normal.” He said, brushing my curly strands of hair out of my face. I felt the tingling sensation again, and it sent my heart into a beating frenzy.

“I’m fine, really… It’s nothing, I stood up to quickly.”

“You never get light headed.” Daehyun said placing his hand on my forehead. “Are you getting sick?”

“Aniyo.” I said, “I was just in a hurry to see the Unnies.”

Daehyun removed his hand from my forehead. “You’re temperature feels fine,” He said and paused. “Is this happening a lot?” He questioned me, and when I looked him in the eyes I could see he was worried.

“No,” I said, but I was lying. I don’t like lying to Daehyun, but I really didn’t need him to worry about something that wasn’t a big deal. “It’s the first time it happened. It might be because I’m overtired.”

“Okay, but if it happens again, you have to tell me.” He spoke softly with his hands on my shoulders.

I nodded in agreement and went downstairs. Yongguk Oppa was standing in the kitchen with Jieun Unnie. He had his arms wrapped around her, and I think they were kissing.

“Eww,” I thought to myself.

“You got that right,” Daehyun said, looking towards me.

“Minsoa!” Zinger Unnie yelled running up to me. “Oh you look so cute!”

She quickly hugged me, “Unnie! You are squeezing too tight.” I said.

“Oh don’t be silly, I don’t have super human strength like vampires.” She said letting go of me.

“Yeah only Sunhwa, Jieun, and the boys do.” Hyosung Unnie added, and she walked over to Zinger’s side.

“Your are right about that.” I said.

“You make it sound like it’s a bad thing.” Daehyun said still at my side.

“It can be if you crush our dongseang” Hyosung said with a smile. She had purple hair that was straight. Zinger had blonde hair with bangs, but today she wore it curly.

“Didn’t you say you needed to talk to them?” Daehyun said to me.

“Ne.”

“Well what are you waiting for?” He asked.

“I can’t talk about it with you here.” I said.

“Yeah Daehyun, it’s between us girls.” Zinger said to him.

“Yeah, we will take care of it.” Hyosung added, and they both started to push me back up the stairs and away from Daehyun.

He just chuckled and walked over to the family room, sitting down on the couch and beginning to read his book. I heard Zelo yell “Yah! Hyung! When are you going to let Noona breath?” Then laughter filled the air, and Zelo let out a yelp. “Yah! Hyung! You burnt me!”

“Yongguk Oppa must have punished him with his fire powers” Zinger said.

“Serves him right. The Maknae shouldn’t be trolling on the oldest.” Hyosung replied, and we all laughed. “So what did you want to talk to us about?”

“It’s hard to explain.” I said, as we walked into my room.

“Okay, so try your best.” Hyosung said, and Zinger nodded. We sat on my bed, and I began to tell them what was on my mind lately.

I sighed, “I have this weird feeling.” I said.

“What is this ‘Weird feeling’?” Zinger asked.

“I can’t say.”

“Do you get it when you are around a boy?” Hyosung asked.

I nodded.

“AH! Who?” Zinger exclaimed.

“I can’t say. I don’t want any eavesdroppers to hear.” I said, knowing that the boys would try to listen in on our conversation.

“We can fix that. Right Zinger?” Hyosung said looking at her.

“Right!” She said nodding and they both closed their eyes. I felt a breeze in the room, and I looked at them. Their hair blew in the breeze, and then it stopped. The room fell silent, and they opened their eyes.

“Done.” Zinger said, “Now no one can hear us, unless they are in the room with us.”

“So as you were saying, what is this ‘weird feeling’ you get? And who is it from?” Hyosung questioned me. 

“I don’t want to say.” I said, and I felt my face get hot. My heart pounded against my ribcage, and it became hard to breathe.

“Come on we won’t tell anyone, you can trust us.” Zinger assured me.

I sighed, “Okay, Okay.” I mumbled, “It’s a tingly feeling, like electricity is flowing through me.”

“And?” They both said, almost falling off the bed.

“And, I get it around a certain person.” I said, “Well more like when they touch me.”

“Ooooohhhhh, so this person touches you, and it makes you tingle.” Hyosung said with a smile on her face.

I nodded, “Ne, and I feel warm and fuzzy inside when I’m with him.”

“Yah! Yah! That’s Love!” Zinger said, “Who’s this guy?”

I froze, I didn’t want to say and they both stared at me.

“Well?” They asked, “Spit it out!”

I looked down at my hands, playing with them. I poked my two index fingers together, “It’s one of the Oppas.” I mumbled.

“Omo!” Hyosung Exclaimed.

“What!” Zinger shouted, and stood up. “Who? Is it Himchan?”

“Yah! Himchan is my boyfriend Zinger!” Hyosung scolded.

“What? It could happen.” She replied to her.

“Aniyo! It’s not Himchan Oppa! That’s gross!” I exclaimed.

“Then who? Is it Zelo, Jongup? Yongjae? Yongguk?” Hyosung asked rambling off names.

“Aniyo.” I said shaking my head.

“That only leaves one person.” Zinger said looking at Hyosung, and then they both turned to look at me.

“AHHH! I told you! I told You!” Zinger said jumping up and down, “I told you!”

“That means nothing!” Hyosung said, “Don’t listen to her.”

“Huh? I’m really confused.” I said I was baffled at what was happening.

“I knew it! I told you, Daehyun and Minsoa. Ah! They complete each other.” Zinger said with a smile and placed her hands over her heart.

“Uhh cha yah! It might not be him.” Hyosung replied.

“Then who could it be?” Zinger said and then looked at me, “Is it Daehyun?”

I didn’t say anything. I just stared at my hands; I didn’t want to believe that I had feelings for him. I couldn’t, I can’t he raised me with the others. How is this possible?

“She’s not denying it!” Zinger Exclaimed, “You have feelings for Daehyun!”

“Minsoa, do you like him?” Hyosung asked, looking at me.

“I, I, I, I don’t know…” I stuttered. “How can I not like him? He raised me, he’s my best friend, and he’s…”

“Handsome, y, Loving, Caring, warm.” Zinger said finishing my sentence.

“Zinger let her finish.” Hyosung scolded.

“A monster…” I said, and they both stared at me with wide eyes. “He’s a vampire! A Vampire! He’s over a hundred years old, has supernatural powers, razor shape teeth, and drinks blood!” I said placing my face in my hands.

“It’s okay, but that’s not a bad thing.” Hyosung said.

“Yeah look at Her and Himchan. He’s over two hundred years old and is a vampire, and look at them. They are happy, and love each other.” Zinger explained.

“She’s right, Himchan and I different. He’s a vampire, and I’m a witch, but we don’t let our differences get between us. Sure he is a lot older, but I don’t let that bother me. Between us, it makes them more mature, even though Himchan needs to mature more.” Hyosung explained, she had her hand on my shoulder.

“I can’t! I just can’t! I can’t like Daehyun! He raised me! It’s wrong; he’s like a brother! Why is this happening? What’s wrong with me?” I cried.

“Nothing is, you can’t help who you fall in love with.” Zinger said hugging me.

“It just happens, and I can guarantee he feels the same way.” Hyosung said.

“How do you know?” I said looking up to her.

“Because of the way he looks at you, talks to you, treats you, smiles at you, and not to mention he’s always with you.” Zinger replied, “Besides, we know that you have slept with him.”

“Huh?” I exclaimed.

“Not like that! What she means is you have fallen asleep with him in his room.” Hyosung said trying to clear things up.

“And in his bed.” Zinger added.

“Well where do you think she would be sleeping on the ceiling?” Hyosung said sarcastically.

“Okay, I get it. But that only happened a few times when I was really upset, or scared. And it mostly happened when I was a kid.” I said, and I felt my face get hot. “What am I going to do? I can’t tell him! It’s too weird.”

“You have to tell him, it’s the right thing to do.” Zinger said.

“But what if he doesn’t like me back?” I said, “It will make things awkward.”

“And they are not now?” Hyosung asked raising her eyebrows, “He likes you back, I’m sure of it.”

“Yeah, and I had a vision that you two would be together.” Zinger added.

“You don’t have visions, you have weird dreams.” I said.

“Yeah, and they sometimes come true.” She replied, “Come on, lets go back downstairs and you can tell him how you feel.”

“Aniyo!” I exclaimed.

A knocking sound came from the door, “Yah! Are you girls alright in there?” Himchan’s voice came through the door. Hyosung got up, and went to the door. She opened it to see Himchan standing there, and he looked worried.

“Ne, we are fine. We were just talking about girl stuff.” Hyosung said.

Himchan looked over at Zinger and me suspiciously. “Then why is Minsoa bright red, and why is her heart pounding?”

“Oppa!” I exclaimed

“Himchan, don’t worry about it. Like I said its girl stuff you wouldn’t understand.” She said walking him downstairs. “Let’s go make dinner for everyone.”

“Okay, I believe you.” Himchan said, and his voice carried into the room from the hallway.

“So let’s go, you have to talk to Daehyun.” Zinger said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room.

“Wait!” I shouted.

“What?”

“I don’t even look cute yet.” I mumbled.

“You look fine, now come on!” She said dragging me once again.

“This isn’t going to be good.” I thought in my head.

 

We walked into the family room where everyone was sitting. Himchan and Hyosung were the only ones who weren’t in the room. They were in the kitchen preparing dinner for all of us. Daehyun looked at me, and our eyes met. I quickly looked away, and down to the floor. I had never felt this uncomfortable around him in my life, and it kept getting worse with each minute that went by.

Zinger sat on the couch, leaving me with the only open spot next to Daehyun.

“Crap” I thought to myself.

I walked over to the couch. I thought about sitting on the floor, but that would make it obvious that I didn’t want to be near him. So I sat next to him, and tried to pretend like nothing ever happened.

 

“So what did you girls talk about?” Daehyun asked.

“Stuff.” I said

“Like what kind of stuff?” Yongjae asked.

“Just stuff.” I said.

“I bet it was about boys.” Jongup said, not looking away from the videogame on the screen.

I didn’t say anything. “So it was about boys?” Jieun said, as she snuggled next to Yongguk.

I looked over to them; Yongguk’s eyes were on me. I shook my head, “Aniyo, we talked about school, shopping, clothes, shoes, you know girl things.” I said lying through my teeth hoping that they wouldn’t pick up on it.

“I know that’s not true.” Daehyun whispered in my ear. I jumped when I felt his breath on my neck.

I turned to him squinting my eyes, and glaring at him.

Not now! Don’t make a scene!” I thought to myself, “Daehyun if to say something in front of everyone I will not be afraid to punch you in the face.”

“That’s not very nice.” He said looking at me with his angelic face.

God damn, I can’t stay mad a you when you look at me like that.” I thought, “NO Minsoa! Get a hold of yourself! Don’t let him get away with this! Gahh, but he’s so good-looking. NO! You can’t!” I fought with myself in my head.

He smiled at me, “Why aren’t you saying anything?” He asked me.

“I have nothing to say.” I said, lying. There was a lot of things I wanted to say, but couldn’t because of the audience in the room.

Daehyun stood up, “Come on, I want to talk to you.” He said, and held his hand out to me.

“About what?” I asked.

“Stuff.”

“What kind of stuff?” I asked again.

“You’ll see if you come with me.”

I hated when he played these mind games with me. “Fine.” I said and took his hand. He helped me up from the couch, and lead me out of the room.

 

We walked into the library room in the house. Daehyun closed the door, and turned to me. We were alone, “I have to tell you something.” He said, and the look on his face was serious.

My heart sank and I swallowed, “Me too.” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late Update, school has been so hectic. I don't even know where I'm going with this story, i have so many different ideas i just don't know which one to go with. But please comment, and let me know how you like the story so far. Once I'm finished with this one, i will start on the other one i plan to do. I just dont want to start it now, and confuse myself, as well as forget or neglect the one story because i might be focusing on this one as well as school work. 

THANKS FOR READING! 

What do you think Daehyun has to tell Minsoa?  And do you think Minsoa will tell Daehyun about her feelings for him? Leave you comments in the box below, and see where it will go.