To Prank (SooHun)

For Her [A ExoYoung drabble series]

 

Sehun took a quick look at his surrounding, making sure no one was in the nearest vacancy as he quietly opened the bag and slipped a plastic cockroach into Baekhyun's bag, making sure it was at a strategic place where the older was bound to discover... and touch.

Caught up by the imagery in his mind, Sehun flinched and almost let loose a feminine shriek when a pair of hand pressed down on his shoulders. Pivoting on his heels, he encountered a solemn looking Sooyoung.

"N...Noona." He greeted, wondering how she came in undetected with the room empty and silent.

Sooyoung's eyes drifted to where the bunch of bags behind him and zeroed in on the bag he'd just trifled with before returning her gaze to him, an elegant brow lifted.

"I..."

"You know it isn't right of you to scare your hyung, right?" Her was a mask of seriousness as she riffled through her bag before producing a palm sized packet.

"But, what the hell." A grin broke on her face as she waved the object carelessly in her hands as if it isn't something a guy should be sensitive about.

Locating Kyungsoo's bag, she opened it while muttering an apology under her breath before placing the pad in his bag, zipping it up with a triumphant look.

Footsteps from beyond the door, followed by laughter, caught their attention. As though used to this, Sooyoung grabbed his hand, pulling him after her towards the lockers situated nearby before locking them both in the middle one.

"This will give us the best view." She whispered to him, peeping through the ventilation slits by the door.

As they waited, Sehun felt the temperature soar just a little in the small confinement of the locker, their body close enough that if he were to lean forward just a couple of inches more, their bodies would have touched. As it is, he could almost feel the soft breath coming from Sooyoung, her height making it possible for the intimacy as his lips hovered just near her cheeks.

Had her fingers not tighten around his, Sehun wouldn't have noticed that their fingers were still interlaced. The quick tug on his hand had him turning his head to stare out through those slits as he watched both Baekhyun and Kyungsoo ped their bag, and in unison they flinched as though scalded by fire. While Kyungsoo threw his bag on the floor, his eyes (if possible) turning wider than usual with a telltale blush forming on his cheek, Baekhyun hid behind Chanyeol as he blabbered on about being clean from now on.

With the scene unfolding before them, a bright tinkling laughter emitted from beside him before Sooyoung exposed themselves to the group before them.

"Sooyoung noona... Sehunnie?!" Suho glanced at the two of them before understanding dawned on his face.

Still laughing, Sooyoung casually went to pick up Kyungsoo's discarded bag to retrieve her pad, patting him on the cheek as she bypassed him before heading towards Baekhyun's bag to collect the toy cockroach.

"Let's do this sometime soon." She winked, dropping the toy cockroach on his extended palms before dragging Jongdae with her out of the room.

While the boys closed in on him for the scolding he'd expect to ensue, Sehun was stuck back at the moment when Sooyoung's carefree laughter struck something within him and her smiling eyes had him falling for someone who's older than him.