Chapter 23

Sisters love.

 

Yunho was in the Jung Corp small lunch area. He decided to eat with his secretary and some employees that was taking their break.

Everyone was talking when Mr. Jung entered the lounge. Worry was plastered on his face.

"Yunho-ah. You need to go to the hospital now. Hyoyeon was brougt there. You need to check on my grandson." Mr. Jung said loud enough for their employees to hear.

Yunho stood up. "What happened? What hospital?" Yunho asked quickly.

"Seoul National Hospital. I'll handle everything here, go now." Mr. Jung patted Yunho's back.

He ran outside to the parking lot and drove off to the hospital.

 

On the Jung Corp Building.

"Mr. Jung has a son?" One of the employees asks Yunho's secretary.

"I also dont know." He replied.

 

In the hospital..

"Where is she?" Yunho asked Kibum as soon as he saw him walking in the hallways.

"She's still in the emergency room." Kibum said with worry on his voice.

"What happened?"

"We were all having breakfast earlier when everybody was ready to go to work, she stood up from her chair and blood started to run down her legs." Kibum tried to remember what happened.

Yunho looked away, gripped a hand full of hair and let go. He punched the wall beside him.

"Hyung. Don't worry, nothing bad will happen to the baby... To both of them." Kibum said.

Yunho looked at him.

 

An hour later.. The doctor came out, she explained to the family that one of the reasons for Hyoyeon's bleeding was due of stress and not getting enough sleep. She was transfered to one of the private rooms.

Hyoyeon woke up after being in a deep sleep for almost 3 hours. She finds Yunho and Kibum on the couch.

She just remember what happened earlier and touched her tummy trying to feel her baby.

"He's fine Hyoyeon-ah." Yunho stood up.

"I think I should leave you two to talk." Kibum said.

Kibum left the room.

"Hyoyeon-ah. You don't need to work anymore. Just, stay at your house and rest and don't stay up at midnight anymore." Yunho adviced.

"Are you my doctor?" She asked.

"If I have to." Yunho said seriously.

"Oppa.. I don't.." Hyoyeon was cut off.

"If I have to pay some bodyguards just to make sure you don't go to work. If a have to pay a nanny for you to sleep at night, I will do it Hyo. Don't argue with me this time. Don't be the stubborn Hyoyeon."

Hyoyeon felt offended about the stubborn part but she understands why Yunho is like this.

"I won't take the risk of loosing the child and getting you hurt." Yunho exhaled deeply.

Hyoyeon felt goosebumps because of what Yunho said.

"Fine. I won't go to work, but I can't do anything if my baby wants to play at night." Hyoyeon fired back. Getting irritated for Yunho's seriousness. As a pregnant woman, Hyoyeon is very sensitive right now.

"I'll sleep at your house tonight and we'll make sure you'll get enoug sleep." Yunho replied, staying calm.

"What?! Are you having fun on sleeping in my house now and you're trying to make it a habit?" Hyo said.

"Hyoyeon, please listen to me even just once." Yunho begged.

"Fine." Hyoyeon tried to relax. "I'll stay at the house do boring things and wait for my due."

"Im gonna make sure you will not get too bored in your house." Yunho knows how Hyoyeon gets bored and starts to think of things she may not be able to do for now while she's pregnant.

 

"You're still gonna baby sit me?" Hyo asked with one brow up.

"Maybe?" Yunho walked to the small refrigerator to get Hyoyeon a water and food.

"Don't you think your going to far? I mean, we don't have a relationship but you act like my boyfriend or something. Don't get used to this kind of setting oppa, since Im having a baby, I wont entertain anyone." Hyoyeon crossed her arms.

Yunho got a bit taken aback with what Hyoyeon said, she was right, he was acting like a boyfriend.

He placed the fruits and water beside her bed, he looked at her but she looked away. He got mad with what Hyoyeon said and just went out of the room without any words.

Hyoyeon looked at the door as soon as he left.

"I don't you and I want to get hurt Jung Yunho. That's why I'm doing this." Hyoyeon said.

 

While Kibum was out the time Hyoyeon and Yunho was talking, he actually called Taeyeon.

"Hello?" Taeyeon answered.

"So now you answer your phone in english eh noona." Kibum said.

"Bummie. Ye? Why did you call?"

"I just wanted you to know, even though you may think why I need to tell you this but atleast I want you to know... Hyoyeon noona's in the hospital now." Kibum said.

Taeyeon wasnt answering, she doesnt know what to say. She felt ad and concerned for her sister.

"She bled earlier, we even thought that something bad will happen to her baby because there was so much blood but then again, the baby must really be destined to live. They're okay now."

"That's good then. Thank you for letting me know Kibum.. What was Yunho's reaction?" Taeyeon suddenly asked.

"Hyung was so worried noona. I left him talk to noona just a while ago. I think they are having a dicussion now.." Kibum stopped talking when he saw Yuno go out Hyoyeon's room with an angry expression on his face.

"Kibum? Kim Kibum?" Taeyeon said.

"I think hyung and noona just got into a fight. Yunho hyung just came out looking mad." Kibum said.

"I'll call you again later noona, I'll check on Hyoyeon noona first." Kibum hanged up.

Taeyeon looked at her phone. 'I hope Hyoyeon is okay now.' She thought.

 

---

Kibum entered Hyoyeon's room.

"Noona." He said.

Hyoyeon looked away.

"What happened?" Kibum asked.

"Jung Yunho is taking over my life! I know he is concerned but he doesnt have the right to decide for me." Hyoyeon felt irritated.

Kibum smirked. "That guy is just mad at himself for not being able to take care of you and the baby."

"So now he'll make me a prisoner of my own home?"

"Have you seen his hand? I had to convince him to ask for a first aid since he punched the wall a couple of times earlier  up to the point where blood appears." Kibum said.

"Kibum.. You should be in my side. Youre making me feel like I just did a bad thing." Hyoyeon whined.

Kibum laughed. "You and hyung are cute. Fighting about something only couples argue about."

Hyoyeon blushed but shrugged off his statement. "When can I go home?"

"Oh yeah, you still don't know.  Appa sent some of your clothes to the Jung's place!" Kibum smirked again.

Hyoyeon's eyes grew. "Why? Are they abandoning me? Are they threwing me out?"

"Ani. Actually, Yunho hyung doesnt also know. Umma and Appa will be leaving for 2 weeks. They asked Jonghyun hyung to takse care of the coffee shop for 2 weeks. I'll be in a business meeting in Busan and Daegu on the next days. They aske Jae hyung but he was overseas. They don't want to leave you alone in the house noona." Kibum smiled.

"And send me to the Jungs? I can stay with Sooyoung." Hyoyeon said.

Kibum shook his head. "Sooyoung noona is a busy person. She wont be able to look after you there. I told you before noona to behave, look at you now, Umma and Appa tried to find for someone to look over you." He laughed.

"Atleast I have Yuri there." Hyoyeon smirked.

Kibum nodded. "If Yuri noona wants to share her room with you. I heard the Jung's house just have enough rooms at their house."

"Do you want to see a flying table towards you Kibum?"

"Why dont you like to stay with Yunho hyung? Mrs. Jung will be always there to accompany you."

"Cause I don't want Yunho Oppa to act something like we're not and thinking deeper things about what's happening. I dont want him to expect something I cant give him." Hyoyeon looked down. Yes, he can't give Yunho what he wants except for the baby they have now but the mutual feelings isnt going to happen soon.

"But you know that he's already inlove with you right?" Kibum chuckled.

"Well, he just have to stop it already."

Kim Hyoyeon, the stubborn girl.

 

---

She enetered Yunho's room and sat on the bed. "Why does appa need to let me stay here? Im freakin not part of Yunho's family, just my baby." Hyoyeon pouted as she rub her tummy.

She just finished eating dinner with the Jungs and excused her self. Yuri accepted to share her room with Hyoyeon ut then Mr and Mrs Jung told them to just stay with Yunho and ofcourse, Jung Yunho agreed and the worst part, they didnt mind on preparing a bed for Hyoyeon. They thougt that since they were having a kid, they can share a bed now.

"Don't worry Hyoyeon-ah. I'll sleep on the couch for you." Yunho said as he saw Hyoyeon staring at the bed.

Hyoyeon glared at him. "You can't crawl back to this bed oppa or else I'll sleep in the balcony."

"You wouldnt." Yunho threatened.

"Oh, I defenitely will. Don't dare me oppa." Hyoyeon smirked.

"Fine." Yunho said in defeat.

---

 

5 days later..

Hyoyeon is walking in the entrance of Jung Corp. wearing a light blue dress topped with a coat and flat doll shoes. She tried to hide her tummy but she can't.

Employees of the Jungs are looking at her, whisphering. She tried to avoid them. Now everyone knows, great. She thought sarcastically.

....

Jung Yunho heard a knock on his office door.

"Come in." He shouted and revealed an unexpected guest. He quickly stood up. "You're here."

"Yeah. I need a ride home." Hyoyeon sat on one of the chairs.

Yunho smiled. "Im the only choice huh? Where did you go?"

"Im living at your house, duh! Went out with Sooyoung and your sister and both ditched me after. I was planning on just riding a bus to go home but it looks like it will rain. My last option is to go here." Hyoyeon shrugged.

"Your so cute when your angry at me Hyoyeon-ah." Yunho smiled.

"And you know how I hate that your controling my life, we're not even together and don't think we can ever be together." Hyo glared at him but then changed her expression when she realized what she just said. She felt so mean for saying that infront of Yunho's face.

Yunho also changed expressions. He looked away and return to his chair finishing what he started reading even before Hyoyeon came.

Hyoyeon felt awkward and stood up. "Mianhaeyo." She walked to the door when Yunho spoke.

"Where are you going?" He asked, not looking at her.

"I'll.. Just wait for you outside. Working hours is almost done right?" Hyoyeon replied without looking back also.

She closed the door but then she was just standing there. "Why did I say such a thing? Youre so stupid sometimes Hyoyeon."

Yunho looked at the window. "Is that what you really feel Hyoyeon? Dont we really have a chance?"

 

---

Hyoyeon was outside his office in a small waiting area when Yunho's female employee came up to her.

"Ms Kim?" She said.

Hyoyeon looked at her. "Yes?"

"Uh.. Well, I was just curious. Are you Mr. Jung's new girlfriend?"

"You really like to know everything about your boss huh? Gossiping isnt good honey." Hyoyeon answered. "And no, Im not his girlfriend."

The employee just nodded and felt offended with what Hyoyeon said but it was true. She was about to walk away when Yunho was behind her.

"She's not my girlfriend but she's the mother of my first child. I want you to tell that to everyone so that you all will respect her and this will be the last time you ask things about my life or her life." Yunho looked serious and pulled Hyoyeon up. "We're going home. You should rest now."

Hyoyeon was thinking of arguing with Yunho again as she tried to pull her arms off his grip but Yunho looks scary when he is serious. She stop struggling and just followed him while the employees are looking at them.

 

When they got to his car.

"You didnt have to make a scene." Hyoyeon crossed her arms as she look at the window.

"Can we just stop arguing even for a while Hyoyeon. Its getting tiring." Yunho inhaled.

"We wont argue if youre not trying to control my life."

"Here we go again." Yunho said.

Hyoyeon got irritated. "You know I can just go home by myself." Hyoyeon was about to open the door when Yunho stopped her. "Stop being nice, stop treating me like your princess cause Im not. At the end of this thing, eveything will change again. Dont get used to it. Oppa, we... Cant be together."

"The way you are pushing me away from you makes me want you more Hyo. You know that I like you... Not just like anymore, Im falling for you. If you cant accept that, I will try to push it into you. I wont give up, Im trying cause I know I can open up your heart for me. I want Yuan to have a family. You, me and him plus more siblings. Taeyeon wouldve wanted this too, you and me to work things out, cause she is not selfish."

Hyoyeon stopped due to Yunho's unexpected confessions.

He took her hand. "I mean it Hyo, I'll try my best to open up your heart for me. I love you."

Hyoyeon pulled her hand back. "Im scared Oppa. Im scared that I will hurt you."

"I know you wont."

"Is that how you really feel? What you really think? That theres a chance for us to be together?" Hyoyeon asked.

Yunho nodded.

"Im not ready." Hyoyeon sighed. "Lets go home."

-----

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :))) Here's a special new year update!