Chapter 21

Sisters love.

 

4 months later..

 

YUNHO's POV

I was infront of the mirror fixing my clothes for work when my phone beeped.

 

I'm going to the hospital today. We'll finally know the gender of the baby. 8AM -- Hyo.

 

I smiled. I should go with her, I needed to be one of the first few people to know my baby's gender.

 

Can I just pick you up at your house? I want to come and have a little snack after. -- Yunho.

 

I unconsiously smiled. I like how Hyoyeon is starting to open up to me again. It feels good.

Few seconds later, I receive a reply.

 

Okay then Mr. Jung. -- Hyoyeon.

 

I texted my secretary saying I'll be late due to some family reasons. I came down to the living room to find my sister and umma having their morning tea.

 

Yuri looked at me. "You seem happy oppa."

I nodded. "I am."

"May I ask why?" Umma asked.

"Im going to pick up Hyo and go to her check up, we're going to find out our baby's gender today." I brightly said.

I saw Yuri and umma smile.

"Jinjja? Ooh, call me when you find out oppa." Yuri giggled.

I made an okay sign.

"Where is appa?" I asked.

"He went out early today, he said his secretary called and was asking for some things."

I nodded. I kissed my umma and Yuri on their cheeks.

"Yunho.." My umma said. "I'm happy things are working out with you and Hyoyeon now but.. It would be better if you can give my first grandchild a family."

I thought about it at first. I only nodded. I wanted give my child a complete family too but, it's not going to be in my hands.

 

I was now infront of Kim residence. I rang the doorbell and one of the maid's opened it. I saw Kibum walking towards me.

I shook his hand.

"Noona's in her room. Would you like to go up there?" Kibum asked.

I would but it was kind of embarassing.

"Ofcourse you do!" He smiled. "She'll have a hard time goung down the stairs, you should help her Hyung. Go now!" Kibum said.

I only nodded.

I knocked at her door once.

"It's open." She shouted.

I slowly opened the door. "Hi."

"Oh, Oppa. Im sorry Im taking so long." She said. I can see she was having a hard time zipping up her dress from the back.

"Do you need help?" I asked.

She just looked at me at first then nodded.

I walked towards her and helped her with her dress.

I looked at her tummy. From being flat to a big round stomach, how could that happen to Hyoyeon's small figure.

"Oh." She said with surprise.

"Why?" I asked.

"The baby moved." She smiled again. She turned to face me, took my hand and placed it on her tummy. Her hand on top of mine, holding her tummy. "Feel it." She whisphered.

That was it! I felt the baby kick. It was amazing that the baby can do a lot of things now. I look at Hyoyeon's face, her eyes were closed, trying to feel the moment that made her sure our baby is alive. She look so peaceful.

I dont know what got into me but I held her face. She slowly opened her eyes. We were looking at each other at first then she gave out a sad smile and shook her head while slowly taking away my hand off her face.

It felt awkward after that but I have to make this awkwardness go or there's going to be another problem.

I chuckled. "So, uhh. You ready now?"

She nodded.

Kibum was right. Hyoyeon's having a hard time walking down the stairs.

When we got to my car..

"You should stay at one of the rooms downstairs Hyo." I said.

"Ye. Umma asked to clean one of the rooms." Hyoyeon replied.

 

While on our way to the hospital.

"Does the baby always move like that?" I asked.

She nodded. "Even in the middle of the night. So, I have no choice but to stay awake for a while with our baby and when its not playing anymore, I go back to sleep also."

I smiled. "How I wish I could stay up with the two of you." I said and I looked at her. She was thinking.

"Maybe you can." She said. "Well, if you want to. You can stay overnight."

"Are you sure? You're okay with it?"

She nodded. "I mean, you should get your chance on having your sleepless night too."

"Okay then." I gladly said.

We were now at the hospital. I don't know what Hyoyeon ate the past few days but she has been really  friendly to me. Now, she allowed me to come inside the room where the Doctor will check if our baby's a boy or a girl.

The doctor rolled up Hyoyeon's front dress, I wasn't expecting it but then Hyoyeon is smart enough to wear a loose shorts inside. I felt like a ert that moment for thinking of weird things.

I saw the doctor smiled after she check the monitor of the ultrasound machine.

"So, what do you guys want as your first baby?" Dr. Yang asked.

I was slowly taken aback with the 'first baby' thing and I see Hyo had the same reaction.

"Boy." both of us said in unison.

Dr. Yang smiled. "Congratulations! Mr. Jung, Ms. Kim. It's a big boy."

I see Hyoyeon smile and rested her head on the pillow.

"We'll see a Yunho Jr. in a few months eh." Dr. Yang said.

I could only nod with what she said. 'Yunho Jr.'

 

Tonight is the night I'm staying with Hyoyeon. They prepared a foldable bed inches away from her bed. It was awkward at first when it was just the two of us left there.

"I'll just wake you up when I feel him moving." She said.

I nodded.

 

Hours passed. 1:40AM, I hear Hyoyeon calling my name. I slowly opened my eyes, the light was blinding me.

"Come here." She called out.

I made my way next to her, she made me sit beside her.

I placed my hand on her belly and I felt him move. My Jr was kicking again, playing inside his mother's womb.

"We're usually like this at night. Your lucky he wanted to play now." She said.

"You always do this?" I asked.

"Yeah. I talk to him too. Our baby listens well." She said proudly.

I nodded. I went closer to her belly and talked to him. "Annyeong. Im you appa my little baby. You should grow up to be a handsome and strong guy like appa so you can protect umma, arrasso?"

"You're lame oppa." Hyoyeon smiled.

"How can you wake up at this time just by feeling him?" I asked.

"Im really not a deep sleeper and it has been a habit eversince the first time I felt him move." Hyoyeon said.

 

Minutes later, he stopped moving..

"So..." I said, not knowing what to say next.

"Oppa, are you happy your going to have a child at a young age?" She suddenly asked.

"To be honest with you Hyo, I was expecting to have a child when I get married.. Around 3Os.."

She nodded. "Me too."

"But I dont regret having a child now. I consider him as a blessing.."

"What would you do if I decided for my own on the child?" She asked.

"Why are you asking me this things Hyo? Is something wrong?" I asked back.

"Did you Yuri tell you anything about what we argued before?"

"You and Yuri argued? About what?" I kept asking questions with her own questions.

"Well, the truth was. Yuri talked to me about how you were doing a few motnhs ago. It was when I was still been cold towards you."

I let her speak.

"I told her that if it wasn't for you wanting this baby, I wouldn't keep it." She looked down and rub her belly.

I was surprised with what she said.

"When I first heard about me being pregnant, the first thing that came to my mind was to stop it, not to continue it but then.. You said you'll help, I saw that you wanted the baby, so I also decided to continuing with the pregnancy." I saw a tear drop fell on her shirt.

"Why?"

"Cause I don't want to ruin your relationship with Taeyeon."

"Don't cry Hyoyeon-ah. Atleast you made the right decision."

She tried to wipe her tears. "I.. Can't even imagine that I won't be having him with me now."

I smiled. The baby grew close to her so much. Hyoyeon was now a mother, waiting to see her first born.

"What should we name him?" Hyo asked.

"Yun.." I couldnt think of anything..

"Yuan." She said.

"Yuan?" I smiled. It sound good. "Jung Yuan."

Hyoyeon nodded and smiled.

-----

 

EYYY :"> HAHA. just finish watching SNSD's Drama version and dance version of 'I GOT A BOY'. Shooot! I want to see the MV now. SNSD just changed their style. This is the new and improved GG! :))