Ch 26

Let's fall in love slowly than all at once

 

Hi! Welcome to the new chapter for my story. I hoped that everybody had a nice weekend. As always, I loved reading your guys' comments and it's been awesome just hearing from you guys. This story should be wrapping up in 1 or 2 chapters at the most hopefully so I just want you guys to know that it's been great knowing that you guys like this story and my other ones if you guys read those too.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Blue, Jaejoong do we really need to do this?"

"Of course, don't we need to get reacquainted or something after this long?"

"But is asking little questions like this really going to help?" Hee-young asked as they sat on the floor. She was currently lying between Jaejoong's legs as she leaned against his chest, head comfortably tucked under his chin, his arms protectively circling her.

"Well, if you don't want to get reacquainted this way, we can always try something else..." Jaejoong trailed off, wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Next question it is then!" Hee-young exclaimed tucking herself further into Jaejoong's warm welcoming body. He gave a deep chuckle and tightened his arms around her as he thought of another question.

"Fine, what do you see for the future then?"

"Umm... I want to open up another cafe. Just another place for people to be able to be themselves. I want to buy my parents a bigger house and give them money to be able to travel the world."

"And..."

"That's about it. What do you see in the future then Jaejoong?" He pretended to think really deeply about the question prompting a chuckle from Hee-young.

"I want my corporation to become even stronger, even better than the one it is right now. And I really want a dog too." She looked up at him.

"A dog? That's a bit random."

"What? I always wanted a dog. It's just that I never had the time to take care of it if I got one."

"More like you didn't want the dog getting in the way of your latest conquest."

"Well, that too." he said nonchalantly, loving how they could joke about that now without anyone getting hurt

"What kind of dog do you want to get then?"

"I don't know. What do you think?"

"You should get a big dog. They always seem so warm and adorable."

"I think that I want a small one more. They are so tiny and cute."

"But Jaejoong, a big dog is so much more cuter." She whined like a little child.

"Ya, I still think I should get a small one." To Jaejoong, it didn't really matter what kind of dog he got but it was worth it to see the pouty face on Hee-young's face. He never could help but mess with her for a little bit.

"But big ones can keep you warm during winter!"

"What about me then?" He leaned in close to her, so close that she could feel his breath on her neck.

"It's not the same." She stuttered. "Don't try to distract me like that."

"Who's distracting who here." He purred leaning even closer to her face. Her face flushed and unintentionally, she darted her eyes quickly to Jaejoong's lips. This time he smiled gently as his lips got closer to hers. Their lips brushed gently before Jaejoong once again pressed his lips firmly to Hee-young's. It was gentle, sweet, passionate, and way too short as the doorbell rang interrupting the both of them.

"I'll get it." Hee-young said flustered, her cheeks a rosy red. She got up and walked to the door opening it and letting out an exasperated sigh.

"Jaejoong, it's for you." Jaejoong looked at her with a confused look on his face and slowly headed to the door. When he saw who it was, the look on Hee-young's face told him that he was going to be doing a lot of groveling once this was done.

It was another girl. She was dressed nicely with an air around her that said this wasn't one of the girls that Jaejoong normally took home with him.

"Hi." the girl said in a tiny voice. He put a secure arm around Hee-young's waist and held her closely to him but he didn't miss the look on the girl's face and a truly apologetic one appeared on Jaejoong's face.

"How can I help you?" Hee-young asked kindly sensing that this girl were not the usual ones that Jaejoong bought home.

"I- it was over two weeks ago, but he said he would call me and I've been waiting for his call but he never did."

"Oh boy." He could hear Hee-young mutter next to him.

"You want to come in?" She said kindly to the timid looking girl at the door. "I'll make you something to drink, it looks like you need it." Jaejoong looked at Hee-young like she had officially lost it but Hee-young paid no heed to him and gently tugged the girl in. Once Hee-young was sure that the girl was situated comfortably, she grabbed Jaejoong's hand and sat him down across from her. She opened to talk but realized that she didn't even know the girl's name.

" Jaejoong, what's her name?" Hee-young whispered. Jaejoong thought for a few seconds before looking at Hee-young and shrugging carelessly. She glared at him once again before turning to the girl.

"What's your name, honey?"

"My friends call me Jayni."

"Hi, Jayni. My name is Hee-young."

"Are you Jaejoong's girlfriend?" She and Jaejoong exchanged a look.

"You could say that. Listen, I'm so sorry for what Jaejoong did. You seem like a nice girl and this should never have happened." Hee-young nudged Jaejoong and he cleared his throat.

" Jayni, I'm sorry. I didn't know that it would become like this. I didn't really think of the consequences." Jaejoong said sincerely.

"I'm not the kind of girl who just goes home with anybody, I thought that we had a real connection."

"That would've been the alcohol speaking." Jaejoong muttered prompting Hee-young to elbow him sharply in the ribs.

"I'm really sorry." Hee-young said softly to the girl.

"I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that I liked a lying, cheating bastard!" Jayni sobbed openly now and Hee-young quickly rushed over, enveloping the girl in a warm embrace.

"Look Jayni, for what it's worth I'm really sorry. You're a really great girl, you're just not the right girl for me and I'm not the right guy for you. Someday, you'll find somebody that's much better for you than me."

"What if I don't?"

"You will and between you and me, girl to girl, this guy isn't that great of a catch anyway." Hee-young tried to joke.

"Thank you for the drink, for everything. I just, I just can't look at him right now." Jayni said through her tears, grabbing her bad and running out of the door. Hee-young rubbed her temples as she felt a headache coming on.

"We really need to move."

Can't wait to hear from you guys! See you guys next week!