Ch 3 An average day

Let's fall in love slowly than all at once

 

Hi! Can't believe it's been another week already. This week's chapter is a bit on the non exciting side lol but I think it's necessary to set up. Thanks to all those who subscribed and commented. It's always the nicest thing in the world to know that people out there enjoy my story. As always, subscribing and commenting are always apprectiated and much loved. Well, enough of my blabbering... on with the story!!

Hee-young rushed home cheering the entire way. 20,000 a month!! She was going to make 20,000 a month to clean up for this man! This would be the best job that she had gotten in forever!

"Mom! Dad! You'll never guess what happened to your daughter today. I met a guy today and.." Her sentence was never finished as her mom and dad engulfed her in a crushing hug.

"Oh, I can't believe this!" Hee-young's dad exclaimed. "My little honeybee today met a guy?!? What's his name? How old is he? When can I expect my darling grandchildren to be born?" Her father excitedly asked.

"Oh, omma. We better start planning out what clothes we are wearing for the wedding? Red seems a bit too traditional nowadays."

"NO! That's not what happened." Her parents immediately looked extremely disappointed.

"What is it then?"

"I got a new job! I'm going to be a housekeeper for a man. There might be nights where I have to stay over though... This job pays so well! We can really use this money right now." Hee-young's enthusiasm didn't seem to reach her parents and she noticed. "What's wrong? Why aren't you as excited as I am?"

"Oh, honey." her mom began "You really work too hard. We are just worried that you won't have time for yourself . You are always worrying about money, that should be left up to me and your appa to worry about."

 "It's exactly because you are my omma and appa that I want to help you. Besides, you never know, I might just meet someone in my job one day" *not likely* Hee-young thought to herself but she failed to mention that to her parents of course.

"But, honey-"

"Seriously, don't worry I GOT THIS. So, why don't you guys go onto bed and sleep now because we all have a very long day ahead of us tomorrow. Everything will be okay. Night!" She said pushing her parents towards the bedroom.

*Everything will be okay, right?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hee-young took a deep breath and looked up to the house, if you could call it one. It looked more like a mansion to her to tell the truth. But what did she know, she lived in an insanely small two bedroom house. Picking up her bags of cleaning supplies, she headed into the house to find it completely empty. Looking at the clock, she saw that it was only 6:30 so of course Jaejoong wasn't up yet.

"Okay, Hee-young let's do this. First day on the job." First things first, Jaejoong wanted oatmeal. She looked in the cupboard and found oatmeal but not much else. Look in the fridge, water and a few things but definitely not much else. This guy was definitely living the bachelor life. Gathering what she needed to make the oatmeal, she also decided to make some biscuits. Time passed quickly as she cooked being immersed in her own little world that she didn't even notice Jaejoong come down. Jaejoong had just gotten out of the shower. Hair dripping wet, sweatpants loosely bunched at his hips and with no shirt on, he presented quite to everybody well almost everybody. Hee-young just looked up briefly from her food and gave him a disinterested look.

"You know, with someone as wealthy as you, you would've thought that you would be able to afford a shirt, but nope!" Jaejoong gave a chuckle at her disinterest.

"You know what, that's probably the first time I heard somebody tell me to put a shirt on."

"And it definitely won't be the last if you don't go upstairs and put a shirt on." He gave another chuckle and went back upstairs, this time coming down with a shirt on.

"So, here's your oatmeal." Hee-young stated putting down a large steaming bowl in front of him. "and I made biscuits in case you wanted some." Putting another steaming plate of biscuits in front of him. Jaejoong took a sniff at the delicious smelling aroma and looked incredulously at her.

"Biscuits, do you know how many calories are in biscuits?!? This amazing looking being does not appear through biscuits." He said gesturing to himself but secretly taking another glance at the biscuits.

"Whatever, suit yourself." Hee-young sniffed grabbing one and stuffing it in before letting out an moan. "It tastes so good!" She moaned turning around and starting on the dishes. The moment she turned around though, Jaejoong grabbed a  biscuit and stuffed it in his mouth nearly letting out a moan at the taste of it. These really were delicious! His oatmeal just started looking more and more unappetizing by the second while the biscuits kept looking more and more appetizing. He must've been staring at them for too long because a chuckle broke through his thoughts.

"You know that you can have a second one." Jaejoong looked indignantly at her who was wiping the dishes now.

"What made you think that I had one already?" She stretched her arm out and gently brushed the crumbs from his mouth. 

"Just the crumbs on your face haha"

Her touch was gentle, warm and completely foreign to Jaejoong. It shocked him but it didn't stop him from grabbing another biscuit.

"These are really good." He mumbled through a mouth full of it. "Where did you learn to bake?"

"Oh, it's always been one of my favorite things to do. It's my dream to open up a bakery of my own one day."

"Then, why haven't you?"

"Not everyone has a multinational corporation to back them up, speaking of that don't you have to hurry to work in like 10 mins." Finishing off his biscuit, he ran to get changed before hopping down grabbing another biscuit and getting ready to leave.

"It was nice talking to you Hee-young. I'll see you later tonight?" Jaejoong asked.

"Ya, I'll see you tonight."

"Looking forward to it"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night, when Jaejoong got home things were different. It wasn't that his house was cleaner than usual, it wasn't the fact that there were no crazed girls lurking round the corner, it was the fact that there was somebody waiting for him to come home. The moment when he walked through the door, the aroma of home cooked food hit him full on in the face. He looked in the kitchen and saw Hee-young working hard making some sort of stew. This place started feeling less like a house and more like a home.

"Umm...Hi" Jaejoong started awkwardly, he wasn't really sure how to react to this.

"Jaejoong, hi! How was your day today?" He was taken aback by her enthusiasm. It was like she was actually happy to see him.

"It was okay, same as always. What are you making?"

"Oh, just some stew and rice. Thought you might want to eat something before you head out tonight, you know?" She hinted giving him a wink.

"You are probably the only girl who would be able to joke this easily about something like this." Jaejoong replied.

"Well, it's not like this concerns me in anyway." Hee-young shrugged. "You pay me to clean up and take care of you and that's what I'm going to do. Now, the food is almost ready, so if you don't mind just go wash up and everything will be ready soon."

Dinner was delicious and easy going. Jaejoong ate while Hee-young cleaned up and prepared everything for tomorrow.

"Hee-young, I'll see you tomorrow morning then."

"Ya, see you tomorrow. Have fun tonight and please be safe. You know, use the right protection..." She said awkwardly.

"Umm... thanks for the warning. I'll just see you tomorrow." With another goodbye,  Hee-young left. Jaejoong watched her depart then looked into a mirror straightening out his clothing and fixing his hair in the mirror.

Well, Jaejoong. He mused to himself. Tonight's going to be another good night.

Looking forward to reading your opinions!!