Now I'm ~~~~, Now I'm Hyejin

The So Called Nerd and the Diva Gangster

A/N: i'm such a bad author. -kneels- forgive me??????????????? -pout-

 

 

 

~~~~'s POV

 

Oppa drove us to the mall. We sang random songs together on the way. When we arrived, I stepped out of the car and ran to the front of the mall.

"Oppa! Pali!" I called.

He jogged over and smiled. We walked inside. I went inside this store that sold gothic clothing.

"Omo!" That bracelet. Spike bracelet! I looked back at Oppa. He was facing away from me, texting someone. 

I made a note to myself to buy it when I come alone or with Minkki.

I walked out. We continued walking. He went inside a Nike store. I went with him.

"~~~~ ah. Do these look good?" He asked. 

I turned around and looked at the shoes. I smiled. They totally scream out Hyunseung. 

"Yes! Get them, Oppa!" I nodded, happy that he wasn't feeling down anymore.

He chuckled. "Arasseo." He patted my head.

I pouted.

We left the store, feeling energized. 

I went inside Claire's (Not sure if they have one in Korea, but oh well!) and bought three new pairs of glasses, purple, gray, and navy blue. I also purchased glow in the dark nail polish and black nail polish.

When Oppa saw what I bought, he raised his eyebrows. "More glasses? More black nail polish?" 

"Hey, one cannot simply have to many of cute glasses. And yeah, I was running out." I replied. "Ohhh," said Oppa, finally understanding. 

I giggled.

"Kaja!" I took his hand and ran out.

-time skip-

We both sat down on a bench, breathless. I had just taken him to almost all the stores, making him try on clothes. Because of that, he made me try on clothes too. We ended up with five shopping bags each. That may seem little, but we threw away some bags and put the clothes in the bags that we decided to keep. I also made Oppa dye his hair red. Hey, he looks better now.

We looked at each other, remembering our hyperness, and laughed.

Suddenly, he stopped laughing. We looked around and saw the making her way over here.

 

 

Hyuna's POV

 

4Minute and I were walking around the mall, with ten shopping bags each. 

Gayoon gasped. "Omo!" 

I turned to what, or who, she was looking at. 

I gasped myself.

It was Hyunseung oppa.

With a girl.

That wasn't me.

"Girls, hold my bags!" I cried.

I stormed over to where they were sitting.

"Oppa! What are you doing with this girl?!" I fumed.

Oppa looked at me calmly.

"Hyuna. We broke up already."

"Yeah, but you have a new girl already?!" I cried.

I was embarassed, because I didn't have a new guy yet.

He shook his head, which was covered with bright red hair, which was something new.

 

~~~~'s POV

 

"She's my-"

"Cousin. Annyeongaheseyo, Hyuna sshi. Park Hyejin imnida." I interrupted, remembering to use one of our cousins' name.

I got up and bowed. She gaped at me. 

"Aish! You could have told me that she was your COUSIN, Oppa." 

Oppa smirked. "It was funny though. I don't do , Hyuna. And don't call me oppa anymore."

With that, we got up, and went back to his car, leaving Hyuna gaping there like a fish.

 

Hyuna's POV

 

I stood there, trying to process what just happened. My gang came up to me and Jihyun asked, "Unnie, gwenchana?" worried.

"UGH!" I shouted angrily and took my bags from them. I called my chaffeur to pick me up. When I got home and into my room, I cried my heart out.

 

~~~~'s POV

 

We laughed in the car. "Nice, Oppa. Great job!" I managed to say in between laughs. He smiled. "You too, Hyejin." he teased. I doubled over, in a fit of giggles. When we got home, Beast and Minkki were waiting there. I was still laughing. They all -minus Hyunseung oppa- looked at me like I was crazy. "What's with her?" Junhyung oppa asked. Hyunseung oppa looked at me and started laughing too.

 

 

A/N: Guys, I am really sorry I didn't update. Please forgive me :(  

Also! I am going to start a new fic, a short one, starring an OC and BAP's Jung Daehyun!!!!

First chappie for that story will be up today or tomorrow, seeing as it is around 10 PM here, so please read it and support me!

Saranghaeyo!!!!!!!!! Please remember to comment, subscribe, and/ or vote!!!!!! <3