Chapter 14

My baby's father is....EXO-K's KAI !

Sun POV

Thats great, just great. Sehun has crush on some girl? I dont know why put my heart felt like it got squeezed. I mean im really happy he's getting over me. But, i feel shes going to take my bun away from me. Amber ? pretty name.. I hope shes pretty like her name. He told me the ordeal, about his doctor blurting out that he likes her. I was a bit confused, like how can someone just blurt that kinda stuff out?! Anyways, That girl amber is looking for a roommate, and i was a bit worried that sehun was going to take that offer. I dont want him to leave me. Im too used of him being with me. And since Suzy left yesterday, its really quiet.

I walked to the door, with dohee in my heads. Shes getting so big , and looks more like kai. I opened the door and smiled. Speaking of him..

kai: Hey, Sun.. hows my dohee?

I gave Dohee over to him, and we both sat in the living room. And i leaned my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. I just need kai by myside right now. 

kai: you ok?

me: yes, kinda

kai: im all ears..

me: uhh..fine.. Ok so Sehun told me last night, that he likes this girl called Amber. And well his doctor told that girl that sehun likes her. And that girl needs a roommate. And im afraid he will take that offer, im just so used of having him here. I mean i only like him as brother. But he was alwayse here, and i feel that girl is just ripping him away from me. Im just so confused k-kai.

I looked up at kai, when i didnt get a response back. He was just staring at dohee sleeping in his arms. He got up and dissappeared to her room and came out empty handed. Good timing, she was due for a nap. He sat back down and wrapped his arms around my waist, i snuggled my face against his chest.

kai: thats natural, to feel like that. Eventually everyone gets their own path in life. Sehun happens to start it now..

me: Ill be all alone with dohee.

kai: maybe not...

I looked up at him with a confused look.

kai: i mean, maybe a certain daddy was going to stay in gangnam. To be with his favorite girls.

me: w-wait. Does that mean? 

kai: im officially, staying here.

I felt my heart bounce up and down. I squeezed him tight and gave him kisss all over his collarbone. We sat there looking in eachothers eyes,smiling.

me: If Sehun moves out, does that mean you will live with us?

kai: of course.

I leaned in for a kiss. Full of love and nothing more. Finally my life is getting back together. Just hope to god, that nothing comes in the way.. 

 

SEHUN POV

me: how am i supposed to look at her again?

jason:it should be easy, since you know,she knows you like her.

me: WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR ARE YOU?!

jason: A GOOD ONE. anyways, lower your tone little boy. So i made a decision, on how you can get over Sun.

me: yes?

Jaosn: moving in with my cousin AMBER.

My eyes widen, how the hell am i suppose to live with her! if i cant even look her in the face anymore!

me: no, i c-cant. i will have heart attacks every morning.

jason: Well, you are. I already set it up. And i told her too.

me: she said ok?

jason: what else is she going to say?

umm maybe something like this ,'EWW WTF THAT UGLY MOFO' or 'HELL NO,WEIRD E'.

me: i dont k-know.

jason: Ok so get your stuff together tonight. And tomorrow i will pick you up in the morning. Then you will start your new life.

I bowed before i walked out the office. I continued my way to the streets. Im kinda happy being able to live with amber. But, im going to miss Sun and Dohee. I mean im so used of seeing them every morning. I just home i can do this move without crying like a little baby..

 

 

Tehe im back. Been along time .;. Sorry school problems. Some boy is confusing me with my feelings. anyways, Sehun is going to live with Amber. But Im not gonna have them get into a relationship right away. That would be rushing the whole damn thing. Anyways enjoy. A bit short, considering that i havent update this story in a long time. bye bye for now...~