Chapter 17

My baby's father is....EXO-K's KAI !

 

Kai Pov

Finally im home , where i belong. Three months passed since me and sun got back together. And i can't explain how happy and complete i feel right now. Coming home from a hard-days work, to the most beautiful wife and daughter is something special. You have to experience it to actually understand this feeling.  I sniffed the air, which smelled like sauce.  I made my way slowly to the kitchen. I tip-toed carefully closer to the love of my life. I'm amazed how one can look perfect in only sweats and a sweater. I slipped my arms around her waist and place my head comfortably on her shoulder.

Sun:  You're Home !

I snuggled my face into her neck. Right now i just need her. I just need to be with her with no talking. She giggle and pushed me away. She turned her body to face me and pecked me on the lips. I took the chance to press my lips onto her more. She was surprised and open . I slipped my tongue into her sweet mouth, wanting to taste more of her. She moaned and Wrapped her arms around my neck. I smiled into our kiss and pushed up against her more. I moved to her jaw, then slowly down to her neck. Receiving loud moans, her neck was always sensitive.  I grabbed her legs and she jumped onto me. Wrapping her legs around my waist, she grinded hard. I groaned in pleasure. I wish this feeling, it has been so long. I leaned her back onto the fridge. I place my hands on her waist, ready to lift her shirt up suddenly i heard a faint cry. She placed her hands on my chest and pulled back. We both chuckled and i carefully place her back down.

Me: I'll check on her, i have to change anyways.

Sun: You will have your day Kai

Me: Yup, i will .. soon

She rolled her eyes and continued back to what she was doing before i came. I walked into the nursery and smiled. Dohee was lying on her stomach trying to pull herself up. I laughed at her cuteness and picked her up.  I gently kissed her on the forehead.

Me: I'm back My little Bear. Was mommy good to you? Tell me if she does you wrong , ok?  Why don't you go back to sleep, and get some rest before everyone comes.. Your Crazy uncles and Sehun... Hahaha ok Sehun is your uncle too.

I looked down at her and saw her sleeping soundly. I gently place her back in the crib and walked out. I quickly changed into some jeans and a simple shirt. I sat down on the couch and watch as Sun ran to our room to change. She came out after 10 minutes with some jeans and a low-cut shirt. I my lips as my eyes focused on her s. They did get bigger after having a baby.. Maybe, if we have another one, they would be perfect size..

Sun: YAH, where are you looking?!

Me: umm.. When are the coming?

Sun: they should be right-

RING RING RING RING! Our eyes widen and Sun ran to the door. She opened the door and squealed in delight. I walked to the door and was greeted by 5 sets of arms hugging me.

Baekhyun: AIGOOOOOO KAI!

D.O: Yah, stupid stop yelling!

Baekhyun: But, Soo Baby I miss him!!

I smiled, its been a long time hearing them bicker. My eyes landed On the girl Sehun was holding hands with. She's cute but has a boyish style. Sehun likes short hair?

Sehun: Hi, Kai, this is Amber. Amber this is Kai.

 

I shook her hand and they took their seats on the couch.

Suho: Sun how are you?

Sun: I'm fine, How are you? Chanyeol  you too?! I miss you guys a lot!

Chanyeol:  You never called us though!

I sat down with sun in my lap. I watched Chanyeol laugh and noticed Baekhyun was gone. Where did her go?

Baekhyun: SHE LOVES ME! DOHEE LOVES ME! LOOK SHE'S SMILING !

Sehun: She smiles for everyone!

Baekhyun: NO, I'm special right Sun!

Sun: but.. Yes she only smiles for you Baekhyun

Baekhyun: Yes, aweee Soo lets make a baby!

D.O: w-what, a-are you stupid? How can two guys make a baby?!

Baekhyun: Well, I mean like every time we have , just this time don't pull out-

D.O quickly covered baekhyun's mouth, all you hear is baekhyun's muffled voice. Suho took the chance to take Dohee. He gently place Dohee on his lap and adored her.

Chanyeol: WAHHH, Suho you really are boring ! Look she's falling asleep!

We all laughed as Suho pouted and handed the baby over to Chanyeol. I was a bit worried that Chanyeol  would start throwing Dohee in the air .. But, all he did was tickle her instead.  The four boys were busy with adoring dohee. While Sun and I had our eyes on Sehun and his girl.

Sun: SO, amber how's it going?

Amber:  Fine, I mean well I just wish hunnie would be a bit more open with our relationship..

Sun: BUN!

Sehun: W-What? I'm just shy!

Kai: You, out of all people is not shy!

Amber: really? Because every time I'm with him, he is like a big fluff ball. He is always shy about everything!

 

Sun and I looked at each other and knew it. Sehun had fallen in love with her.  After dinner, Dohee was put back to sleep with the help of Baekhyun. He is too excited about kids. I need to tell D.O to get him a dog or something.  Eventually everyone left, and i slumped onto the couch.

Sun:  Tonight was fun !

Me: yea, it was nice.

She sat down next to me and curled herself close to me. She snuggled her head in my neck and i placed my chin on top of her head. We sat there enjoying each others presence. My life is complete. If i were to change anything in my life, I wouldn't change a thing. After all the struggle we are untied again. This time i won't mess up.

 

SUN Thoughts

Kai, Dohee and I.. The Kim family. I can't believe we are together and happy. I love you kai..

 

Sehun thoughts

Amber? You are one crazy , stupid, little cute puppy. MY puppy. I will grab onto you and never let go. I hope you're ready for me.

 

Amber Thoughts

Yah, stupid poop head hunnie, I read for anything! You are so easy to predict! But, you have my heart so don't mess with it!

 

Jason Thoughts

HEY, why wasn't i invited to the party? I was a big part of Sehun getting over Sun! I love to party!! Aigoo, Hope these rascals have a wonderful life together....

 

 

                                           THE END 

 

~ Author's Note;

    Well, this is it. It has been fun writing for you guys! I hope everyone enjoyed the story! I decided just to stick with Kai POV for the last chapter. We didn't really get much of him in this story. Anyways, Have a nice holiday and happy new year ! ( i might be too early to say that, but who cares!!!)  Love you all !! :)                      ~

 

 

 

Other Storys -

 

Confused love -http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/276554/confused-love-romance--exok-kaisoo-sulay-confused

Kai's Ways - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/270513/kai-s-ways-abuse-exok-kai-love-rated

Sehun's Wish- http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/297227/sehun-s-wish-romance--exo-funny-hunhan-taoris-sulay

The heart on the Necklace - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/334583/the-heart-on-the-necklace-romance-school-exo-love-sehun-taoris-lutao