Chapter 16

My baby's father is....EXO-K's KAI !

~ ok, well it has been a month since i updated this story.. No important reason for why i didnt update. I was just lazy and couldnt think of anything. I decided to slowly end this fiction. I mean kai and Sun are back together ; and they are happy with dohee. Sehun started his own life... So maybe two more chapters, then i'll end it.. well, i hope you like this chapter.... :)~

 

 

Sun POV

I stared at sehun and noticed was a bit off with him today. He usually comes every day at 12. But he seems like he has other things on his mind.  He did come here looking a bit flushed and sweating. I cleared my throat and he glanced at me. But, quickly went back playing with dohee.

me: Do you need to tell me something?

Sehun: N-no.

me: Yah, don't lie to me. I have a weird feeling about you, what happened?

Sehun: Well... m-maybe my roommate..

me: DID SHE TOUCH YOU!

His cheeks blushed red, and he picked up dohee in front of his face.  I laughed and grabbed Dohee. I rubbed her left cheek, and I smiled as I watch her get tired. Slowly her eye lids closed. Keeping her in my arms, I carefully rocked her. I focused my eyes on my bun.

me: So, tell me

Sehun: Fine, today was a regular day. We would sit in the kitchen table. I would have some juice while she drank her green tea. She started asking questions about who I liked. I couldn't just tell her 'I LIKE YOU'. So I avoided her questions by asking her 'how many does it take to get to the center of a lollipop?' and-

me: Wait, what? What kind of question is that bun?

Sehun: ANYWAYS, she kept asking me. So I tried to leave to my room. Then she just ing pushed me against the wall and KISS ME! She ing kissed me!  I almost didn't stop, until she pulled away. All she said was,'I knew it' UGH BABY! What am I supposed to do?

I tried not to laugh because I had dohee in my hands. I quickly put Dohee in her room. When I went back in the living room, I cracked up laughing. Sehun was just looking at me pissed.

me: HAHAHAHA, ITS SUPPOSE TO BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

Sehun: baby it's not FUNNY!

me: are you the man in the relationship?

Sehun: YAH!  And we are not together!

me: what the hell are you waiting for? She kissed you, so she must like you. So just ask her!

Sehun: it's not that easy!

me: I am you guys are close. You have been living together for three months already.

Sehun: already three months?

me: duhhhh, so get your up and go home.

Sehun: fine

I walked him out the door. I gave him a kiss on the cheeks and smiled. He rolled his eyes and entered his care. I watch his car drive away. Who would've thought Sehun would act like a little girl in front of this girl. Tsk tsk tsk..

 

Sehun POV

I walked into the apartment. I carefully placed my shoes into the closet. Trying not to make a noise, i tip-toed my way to my room.

amber: BOO

I jumped back and hit my head on the wall. I grabbed the back of me head. K

me: damn why are you scaring people like that ?!!!

amber: Sorry. Awe is sehunnie hurt?

My heart skipped a beat as she said that nickname. I love it when she says my name like that. She rubbed the back of my head and in a couple of seconds the pain was gone. She smiled and pecked my cheek. 

me: STOP KISSING ME!

amber: why?

me: y-you.. you!! UGHHHHHHH

i can't yell at her, she looks so cute with her puppy-dog face on. I rolled my eyes and walked into my room. Of course she followed after me. She slumped herself onto my bed. I pushed her over to give myself room to lay down. I breathed in and out. I played with my fingers, thinking of a way to ask her out.. damn, should've asked Baby..

me: um amber?

amber: supp?

me: y-our face i like it !

amber: um..

WHAT THE HELL OH SEHUN! YOUR FACE I LIKE IT?! this is so harder than i thought. I cleared my throat and heard her laughing.

amber: I guess I have to be the man in this relationship..

me: what?

amber: Your my boyfriend from now on ok and-

me: Wait, what just happened?

She rolled over to face me and i blushed. She smiled cutely and poked my red cheeks.

amber: me and you are together now!

me: what if your just playing with me?

She didnt say anything, she just grabbed my cheeks aand leaned forword. Our lips touching eachothers gently. I pulled away and stared at her in awe. Her cheeks were blushed with a pink shade and she her eyes were shaped as cresent moons.

amber: I wouldn't do that if i was joking,would I?