Chapter 13

My baby's father is....EXO-K's KAI !

SEHUN POV

WTF.. i swear to god, i could faint !! right now my 'therapist/' took me out to get a chinese bun. Out of all places in gangnam. He chooses the one with that weird girl. I bit my lip, as i watched them talk to each other. I noticed they would look over at me, every now and then. Then suddenly both of them walk over to me. As they sat down, i couldnt help but stare at her face. How boyish...yet soo pretty..

jason: Amber this is one of my patients. BUt you already know his name.

amber: supp Sehun!

I nodded, afraid of stuttering, i just kept my mouth closed. i watched her cutely eating her bun. I was so into admiring her face, i didnt even notice she actually caught me staring. I blushed and looked away. ... someone shoot me RIGHT NOW!!!

jason: anyways.. Amber i heard you need a roommate, right?

Amber: yea, its to much for me to handle, so having a roommate will help. 

jason: i knoe someone that might need a place.

amber: no girls. i hate girly things lying around in my house.OMG just thinking about having the color PINK.

I giggled, when i saw her pretending to throw up. But in the back of my head. I felt a little jealous of that person Jasonhas in mind. I hope hes ugly with pimples. 

amber:um, Sehun are you a person, that likes to say nothing?

jason: Oh no, he LOVES to talk. but a certain someone is taking his breathe away...

My eyes widen, and i stuffed my mouth with some bun. I noticed she was laughing.

amber: ohhhh a girl!! let me guess...umm she has long hair.

i nodded no.

amber: shes like the color pink..

I nodded no. 

amber; you see her every day?

I nodded yes.. almost everyday.

amber: She likes t-

jason: OH for GODS SAKE! ITS YOU. HE LIKES YOU!

Both of our eyes widen. Looking at each other, then retreating our gazes. I stood up quickly and walked out of the store. I fel my heart beating so fast. HOLY . i cant believe that just happened!! ASDFGHJK!!!!! i will KILL HIM THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM!!!!!

 

 

 

     Sorry for updating  late...couldnt think of anything and school has been breathing down my back lately.Also sorry for the short update. I will try to update sooner.  NOW you know Sehun likes amber. But does amber like him back?