8

It's A Miracle

So after achieving the first part of their dream, the girls of Miracle had to find a place to stay. They travelled back to their hotel room, took their luggage and checked out, and found somewhere else to stay. But since Yun Mi was still really young, she had to live with her parents. They decided to find an apartment near the YG building so they chose a dorm in Hannamdong, which was where B.A.P also lived in.

Fortunately, they found a free dorm which was cheap to rent so they decided to occupy that one. Yun Mi wanted to come with so she did. The dorm was big enough for them to live in. There were only four bedrooms though so they had to share. Everything else they needed were already there. Like bathrooms, a kitchen etc.

"I wish you could live with us, maknae!" Hee Mi frowned, hugging the younger female.

"I will when I'm older, unnie," Yun Mi smiled, rubbing Hee Mi's back.

The older girls entered their dorm and set down their belongings. Yun Mi took a stroll outside and kicked the ground as she walked. She was disappointed that she'd have to be away from her unnies. She kept her head down and sighed aggressively. Suddenly, someone bumped into her and managed to drop their things.

"I'm so sorry," the person apologized.

"Me too, I should've seen where I was going," Yun Mi said, helping the person to pick up their things. They then both stood up and she gave them what they had dropped. Lifting up her head, her eyes grew wide. She didn't know that the person in front of her would have such a big part in her life.

"A-annyeong," Yun Mi stammered, bowing her head. "K-Kwon Yun Mi i-imnida."

"You know me, don't you?" Yun Mi was opened to say 'yes' but Dae Hyun stopped her. "If you don't, then Jung Dae Hyun imnida."

He chuckled and held out his hand. Yun Mi nervously took her hand out of her pocket and shook Dae Hyun's small and warm hand. They smiled at each other and Dae Hyun asked if Yun Mi lived nearby. She nodded her head and pointed to the dorm her unnies were staying in.

"Eo, jinjjayo?" Dae Hyun asked, surprised. "Because me and B.A.P live in the dorm next door!" Yun Mi's eyes widened again. She was screaming on the inside, but was quiet and calm on the outside. Dae Hyun stayed outside for a while with her and they decided to get to know each other.

Yun Mi couldn't believe her luck. If the BABYs knew about this, they'd probably want to either kill her or go crazy. When Dae Hyun asked her if she liked the things he liked, she just nodded her head. She wasn't lying, she really did.

"Wau, it seems like we have a lot in common, huh?" Dae Hyun chuckled, smiling. Once again, Yun Mi nodded her head without  saying anything. When the other members were looking for their maknae, they stopped at the front door when they noticed that Yun Mi was with somebody.

They went into hiding so they wouldn't be seen spying on her. Then Dae Hyun took out something from the plastic bag that he was holding and lifted it up to Yun Mi's mouth.

"I made this for my other band members," he explained. "And I was wondering if they are gonna like it or not, so would you mind telling me?"

When he put it closer to Yun Mi's mouth, she slightly backed away and shook her head. Dae Hyun looked at her and frowned cutely, like he always did when he got sad. Not being able to resist his handsome, yet cute expression Yun Mi shakily opened . Dae Hyun's frown turned into a smile and he carefully put the piece of honey cookie that he made into Yun Mi's mouth.

"So?" he asked, watching Yun Mi chew. It tasted delicious. But Yun Mi couldn't say anything for a minute because she was still eating so she took out her other hand and gave Dae Hyun two thumbs up. He couldn't help, but to smile and thank her for her kindness.

They stood up from the bench and said goodbye to each other. Yun Mi walked over to the dorm the older girls were living in and when she noticed that the door was open, she suppected that something was up. Coming out of the shadows were Ji Woo and Yeon Chan who just chuckled lightly and walked away. Tae Yeon smiled at Yun Mi, ruffled her hair then went to her room. Sun Mi  quickly came out and went into the kitchen. And as for Hee Mi, she was the last one to reveal herself.

"Mweohaeyo?" Yun Mi asked, placing her hands back into her warm pockets.

"N-nothing," Hee Mi replied, trying not to smile. But Yun Mi continued to glare at her and she eventually gave an answer. Upon hearing what they were doing, Hee Mi expected something else, but Yun Mi just laughed and walked away. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

Everyone pretended they were busy so they wouldn't have to answer the door. Yun Mi rolled her eyes and approached the door. Turning the handle, the door squeaked as it opened. She looked up as she buried half of her face in her scarf.

"Annyeonghaseyo~" Dae Hyun greeted, waving his hand.

"Eo, w-what are you doing here?" Yun Mi asked.

"Just wanted to say 'hi' again," Dae Hyun replied and flashed her a smile. "Are you free tomorrow? Cause I want you to come over to my dorm."

A scarlet colour changed Yun Mi's pale appearance. She thought for a second before finally nodding her head. Daehyun then waved goodbye and walked back to his dorm, not being able to stop smiling. Yun Mi asked her older friends if she was allowed to sleep over for that night. Tae Yeon approved and Yun Mi picked the couch to sleep on.

"This is so ing uncomfortable," Yun Mi muttered, trying to fix positions on the sofa so she could feel comfortable. When she tossed her body to the right, she dropped her blanket, making her curse. She picked it up and was finally able to sleep properly. It was pitch black in the dorm and everyone was already fast asleep.

Ji Woo was sitting by her desk with her earphones on, fast asleep as well. Yawning quietly, Yun Mi closed her eyes. The minute she did, thoughts of Dae Hyun wouldn't leave her mind. Her eyes shot open again.

"Unnie," she whispered, looking at Ji Woo. "Unnie!"

"W-wha---?" Ji Woo sleepily asked.

"Can I borrow your i-pod?" Yun Mi whispered louder.

"J-just go to sleep, maknae," Ji Woo replied. "We have a busy day tomorrow."

Yun Mi forgot that they had to start practicing tomorrow. She groaned in annoyance and pulled the blanket over her head. Saying 'goodnight' to her unnie, she finally decided to fall asleep.