7

It's A Miracle

Getting their bags ready, Sun Mi urged everyone to hurry up with what else they needed to do. Yun Mi was already outside, waiting for her unnies to join her. Soon, everyone finished and went outside. They locked the door and began walking. They didn't really live far from the airport, it was only a 15 minute walk.

Arriving at the airport minutes later, they went through the long process. When they boarded the plane, they couldn't stop squealing.

"I can't believe we're actually going to South Korea!" Ji Woo squealed. "We're gonna be famous!"

"Don't get your hopes up, unnie," Yun Mi said, smiling. "But you never know what might happen."

Taking their seats, they strapped on their seatbelts. They listened to music in their phones and laid their heads back, closing their eyes.

---Arriving In South Korea---

The plane landed safely and smoothly on the grounds of Korea. They hurried out of the plane and breathed in the fresh air. Smiling happily, they made their way into the airport. When they exited it, they spent their time looking for a place to stay. While they were walking, Tae Yeon accidentally bumped into someone on the street.

"Choesonghamnida!" she immediately apologized. "Gwaenchanhayo?"

"Ne, dangsineunyo?" a familiar voice asked.

Tae Yeon looked up and saw Lee Tuk along with the rest of the Super Junior members. Trying to keep calm, she took a deep breath and answered back. The other members of Miracle giggled at the way Lee Tuk was looking at Tae Yeon. Turns out that SuJu was talking a walk outside without any supervisors or bodygaurds.

"Dongsaeng!" Sun Mi snapped. "Kaja!"

Waving goodbye to Super Junior, Miracle walked away. Tae Yeon squealed and couldn't stop smiling after what happened.

"How long do you think it'll take for us to find somewhere to stay?" Hee Mi asked.

"Molla," Yeon Chan replied. "Soon, I hope."

"Unnies!" Yun Mi called out. "Wait for me!"

She was being left behind since she wasn't watching where she was going. Her older friends were already across the road while she was still on the other side. She ran up to her unnies and sighed happily. They looked at her then continued walking. Fortunately, they spotted a tall building that looked like a hotel and ran towards it.

When they got there, they were happy to know that it was a hotel. Happily walking inside, they walked towards the reception desk and checked in. They were going to be staying in room 25, one of the most luxurious rooms in the whole building. Getting in the elevator, they searched for their room number.

Seconds later, they found it. Unlocking the door, they slowly walked inside. Yun Mi jumped on the bed while the other members took  a stroll around the room. The bathroom was pretty big, there were spare bedrooms and living room. (This is a REALLY BIG hotel).

Going back into the first room, they set down their things.

"I'm gonna go downstairs," Yun Mi announced, bouncing off the bed.

Leaving the room, the other members were planning on how to get known then become famous. Sun Mi suggested they post a video on the internet while Tae Yeon suggested they perform at venues.

"I don't mind," Ji Woo and Yeon Chan said. "Either one of them sounds like a really good idea!"

Meanwhile at the lobby, Yun Mi was trying to get to know her surroundings. She went up and down the elevator, ran around the hotel and talked to the person at the reception desk. After a few minutes, there were more people coming in and out from the hotel.

Deciding to go back up, Yun Mi entered the elevator. Inside were two more people. She bowed at them and waited for the elevator to get to the chosen floor. Then she heard a 'ding'. As the doors opened, Yun Mi walked out and went back to where her unnies where.

Opening the room door, she casually walked inside. Her unnies said 'hello' to her as she sat down on the bed.

"How will we get known, dongsaeng?" Hee Mi asked. "Got any ideas?"

"Mollayo," Yun Mi replied, rubbing her head. "Mianhaeyo."

"Gwaenchanha," Hee Mi sighed.

"Let's audition for a company!" Yun Mi announced. Everyone immediately looked at her. She thought she annoyed them then bowed her head. "I-I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry, maknae?" Tae Yeon asked, laughing. "That's a good idea!"

So going with the idea, they left the hotel and searched the town for a company to audition for. They luckily spotted the YG Entertainment building and rushed towards it. They couldn't believe that they were close to reaching their dream. Ji Woo opened the front door, allowing everyone to enter before she did.

On the first floor, the looked around for the audition room. When they were a few metres inside the building, there was a desk in the corner of a room that got their attention. The woman at the desk noticed them and asked them if they were there to audition. Tae Yeon nodded her head and they all approached the desk.

"The audition room is just right there," said the woman kindly. She pointed to a black door with a star sign and everyone said 'thank you' while bowing. Nervously knocking on the door, someone on the other side opened it. The girls gasped lightly and went inside when a man gestured for them to come in.

They were terrified at first because they thought they wouldn't be able to impress the judges, but they told themselves they woul try their best and give their everything to become stars.

On one side of the room, were a row of chairs. People were sitting on them against the wall and they watched as Miracle entered the room. They waved shyly and stayed within a range of about five metres from the other side of the room.

"Are you guys auditioning?" someone asked. Miracle turned their heads and saw CL standing up from a bench and walking towards them. Yun Mi smiled and looked up at her. As for everyone else, they couldn't stop spazzing inside their heads. They tried to keep calm and Sun Mi calmly said, "Ne."

"Let's see how you guys do!" CL smiled and wished them good luck. Hee Mi couldn't stop smiling as they made their way to the middle of the room. They looked at each other before continuing on with their audition.

Then, the music started. Miracle began to sing and dance. 2NE1 and Big Bang watched them carefully. They listened to their voices and judged their performance even though they weren't they judges. Eventually the audition was over. Tae Yeon exhaled deeply and Yun Mi held onto her mic tightly.

"H-how was it?" Yeon Chan asked the people in front of them. Their heart was racing. If they didn't get through, they would audition for other companies, but this certain company was what they wanted to b signed in.

"I loved it!" Seungri suddenly cheered, standing up from his seat and clapping his hands. Everyone in the room looked at him and he sat back down, embarrassed. Ji Woo giggled and smiled at him. Seungri ruffled his hair and apologized.

"I thought it was great," Yang Hyun Suk said. The girls squealed in happiness, but were then left wondering after Hyun Suk went on.

"But...If you want to become top artists like 2NE1 and Big Bang, you have to train your hardest! You have to give your all and if I even hear something such as, 'they're pushing us too hard' or 'I can't do this', think about what other K-Pop artists went through. If you want to quit, quit. If you want to become famous, listen to us. Girls, you have officially become YG trainees. Good luck!"

"I can't believe this is happening!" Sun Mi squealed, jumping up and down.

"Girls," Tae Yeon said. "I want us to seriously do our best. We can't afford to mess around, especially you, Yun Mi!" She pointed to maknae and she immediately stayed stiff in place and listened carefully to Tae Yeon.

"I know what you're like and I know what you can do, but this is our chance and I don't want you to be messing around and getting in trouble. Understand?" Yun Mi nodded her head. "And as for the others, I know what you are like too. Please do your best! Do it for us and everyone else. So, with that said..."

Miracle put their hand out and each member placed it on top of one another. "...Miracle, fighting!"