Lotte World~

It's A Miracle

YunMi, Dae Hyun, HeeMi and Zelo entered the theme park. The boys insisted on paying for the magic park passes so they wouldn't have to wait in line for rides.

First they all went to get headbands with animal ears. "You're B.A.P! We have to get Bunny ears." said HeeMi cheerfully. "But we'll look silly." "Anioo, we'll look adoreable!" stated YunMi. "I'm way ahead of you." said Zelo who was already wearing his Bunny Headband and hopping around pretending to be a Bunny. This was followed by explosive laughter from the other 3. The girls bought the 4 headbands since the boys paid for the park passes.

"Where should we start?" asked Zelo. "Well it looks like it's gonna rain so maybe we should go on as many outdoor rides as we can before it rains." stated Dae Hyun. "Sounds like a plan." said YunMi smiling. "Unnie, I'll race you to the Castle." "Your on Maknae!" smiled HeeMi. "Ready, Set, Go!" HeeMi ran straight away. YunMi started off after her a second later laughing, "Unnie I wasn't ready." Dae Hyun and Zelo gave each other a look and then they both ran off after the girls. Both Zelo and Dae Hyun beat YunMi and HeeMi to the Castle. Eventually HeeMi and YunMi caught up to them. HeeMi had her arm around YunMi's shoulder. "We were beaten." panted YunMi. "Even with a headstart." Zelo smiled "Don't worry."

"What ride will we go on first?" asked YunMi. "How about the Atlantis Rollercoaster?"asked Dae Hyun. "Rollercoasters scare me." said HeeMi timidly. Zelo took her hand. "Don't worry I'll be right beside you." HeeMi turned scarlet.

They went on the Atlantis Rollercoaster, The Gyro Drop and The Gyro Swing before HeeMi objected to going on another ride that involved heights. "Just one more, unnie!" Yun Mi begged, pouting. "Andwae!" Hee Mi said, shaking her head. "Geuraeyo," Yun Mi sighed. "Let's go inside. It's beginning to rain!"

When rain began pouring down, Dae Hyun took off his jacket and put it on Yun Mi. She smiled shyly and thanked him. Zelo got an idea from his hyung and he did the same. Hee Mi flushed again before Zelo held her hand and ran off with her inside. Dae Hyun smiled at Yun Mi, "Kaja!" He took her hand in his, intertwined their fingers and followed Zelo and Hee Mi into the building.

As soon as they got inside, they forgot to let go of each others hands so for most parts of the day, the 'couples' were holding hands. "Unnie, what should we do now?" Yun Mi asked. "I'm getting hungry," Dae Hyun admitted. "We should eat first." "Me and Dae Hyun hyung will pay!" Zelo announced, smiling and nodding his head at Hee Mi. Looking around for a restaurant, Dae Hyun quickly spotted one and ran towards it, dragging Yun Mi along with him.

"Jamkkanman!" Hee Mi called out. But Yun Mi and Dae Hyun were too far away from her to hear her. "Stay here with me for a second," Zelo said. He looked down and smiled softly at Hee Mi. A group of girls were passing by and spotted him and a mysterious girl holding hands. "Is that his girlfriend?" one girl asked, pouting. "I think so," another girl replied. "Zelo oppa!" one of the girls called out. She was immediately quieted down by her unnies and she felt ashamed.

"Who's that?" Zelo asked, looking around. "Don't mind anyone else, let's get to Dae Hyun and Yun Mi!" Hee Mi ordered. And with that, she began running and didn't look back at the girls who were giving her dirty looks.

HeeMi and Zelo caught up to YunMi and Dae Hyun. Just the a mini train came to stop beside them. They got on and sang B.A.P's Stop It as they went around the park, annoying everyone else on the train but they were having lots of fun.

After that they went on the Indoor Hot Air Balloons and they went skating on the indoor ice rink. Lastly, they went back outside since the rain had stopped and it was nearly dark. HeeMi didn't want to her feet to leave the ground but Zelo pouted and asked, "Don't you want to see Seoul with me?" HeeMi changed her mind very quickly.

Without wasting another second, Zelo grabbed her hand and ran towards the ferris wheel. Yun Mi looked up to the top and her jaw dropped. "I, I don't want to ride that!" she objected, gluing her feet to the ground. "Come on, maknae!" Hee Mi called out to her, gesturing her to come over. "Andwaeyo!" Yun Mi whined. Dae Hyun chuckled and picked her up off the ground. Although Yun Mi was hitting him and telling him to let her go, he didn't stop until he was with Hee Mi and Zelo.

"There you go!" Hee Mi smiled at Yun Mi. Before they went on it, Yun Mi looked up at Dae Hyun and told him that he wanted to sit with her unnie. But it was too late, Hee Mi and Zelo had already sat down beside each other, making Dae Hyun smile with joy.

"Come on," Jung Hyung Don said to Yun Mi. "Who wouldn't want to sit beside Jung Dae Hyun?" "Eo, Hyung Don-ah?" Dae Hyun exclaimed. "What are you doing here?" Hyun Don chuckled, "I'm filling in for my friend. He works here and he's just gone on break so I've to look after this." He then laughed jokingly as Yun Mi cursed under her breath while sitting on one of the seats. "Unnie!" she called out.

Hee Mi turned her head around and grinned, "Yeah?" Yun Mi changed her mind and said, "Never mind, have fun!" As soon as Dae Hyun sat down beside Yun Mi and all the seats were filled, the ride started. Hee Mi looked back and saw Yun Mi covering her eyes. "What's wrong with her?" she asked Dae Hyun who was desperately trying to pull her hands away. "I think she's scared," he answered.

Nodding her head, Hee Mi turned back around and started a conversation with Zelo. "So, Hee Mi, do you have a boyfriend?" he suddenly asked, catching her by surprise. "B-boyfriend?" Hee Mi asked. "Um...no." Zelo grinned and held her hand in his. "Well, can I be yours?" he asked. Hee Mi gulped. "Eom...Can we wait a while?" Zelo frowned. He sighed, "Dae."

When their seat reached the top, Hyung Don stopped the ferris wheel. Yun Mi's eyes grew wide. "Yah! Why isn't the ride moving?" she asked, starting to panic. She leaned over the edge of the seat and found Hyung Don laughing. "Yah! Ahjussi! You did this on purpose!" Yun Mi cuddled up with Dae Hyun so she could feel safe. "Geokjeong ma, maknae," Hee Mi cooed. "But unnie!" Yun Mi whined. "I, I'm scared of heights!" A short laugh escaped Hee Mi's lips. As she turned back around, Zelo attempted to wrap his arm around her shoulder.

Hee Mi blushed lightly and watched him. "Let's enjoy the view from here," Zelo said. He knew the ride was going to be stopped for a while and Hee Mi finally rested her head on his shoulder, sighing happily as she did so. HeeMi and YunMi snuggled up to the boys. They both felt happy and safe despite the fact they were 200ft above the ground.

Suddenly there was a loud shout from the ground that frightened the lives out of HeeMi and YunMi. "HeeMi-aa, YunMi-seng is that you up there?" It was the rest of Miracle way down below looking up at them. YunMi and HeeMi tried to hide their faces and snuggled up more but it was hopeless since Zelo waved and shouted back "Ne! They're up here." "Oppa! How could you?" asked HeeMi. "What did I do?" asked Zelo pouting. "You let them know we were here and that we blew them off today to hang out with you guys." said YunMi.

Dae Hyun smiled "You should have brought them along. We could have brought the rest of B.A.P." "But Oppa." squealed YunMi. "We wanted you all to ourselves." Then there was another shout from the ground. "You wait 'till I get my hands on the both of you." it sounded like YeonChan and she sounded mad. "Aigoo, we are so dead." mumbled HeeMi. "Don't worry, Oppa will protect you." said Zelo squeezing her more tightly. That calmed HeeMi a little bit but not much.