Day 1 of training~

It's A Miracle

The first day of training was intense. The girls were pushed to the absolute limit of their phyiscal ability. Yeon Chan and HeeMi were practicing a special lift move together. YunMi and Jiwoo were working on some tutting with the choreographer. GiDae and SunMi were attempting some crazy spy drop and roll moves.

Eventually when they were all dripping with sweat and had created a new dance routine for GD's CrayOn, the choreographer let them go. It was the afternoon now. The girls were all tired and hungry. They headed back to the dorm and they each waited for their turn to shower. HeeMi was first in and out, YunMi rushed so she could be the second showered. That way she could sneak off to visit B.A.P's dorm and see if Dae Hyun was there. As soon as YunMi's hair was dry she told her unnies she was going out. YunMi started to make her way down the corridor when a hand grabbed her shoulder and spun her around.

"Maknae! Where do you think your going?" It was HeeMi. She smiled playfully at YunMi. YunMi's cheeks turned red. "Nowhere unnie. I'm, ummm, going for a walk." HeeMi looked into her eyes. "Your going to see your secret boyfriend, aren't you?" "What?!?" exclamied YunMi. "Aniyoo unnie. I'll tell you but you have to keep quiet about it unnie."  HeeMi leaned in close so YunMi could whisper to her.

"Okay, maknae, you can go. But don't do anything bad or you will face the consequences. "Okay, unnie," Yun Mi smiled. She skipped happily towards the door then visited the outside world. Before Yun Mi knocked on B.A.P's dorm, she took in a deep breath then raised her fist. The door opened before she could even knock on it. She gasped as her eyes widened."Hyungs!" Zelo shouted. "One of your girlfriends is here." He rubbed his eyes sleepily and invited Yun Mi to come inside.

Hee Mi ran outside to check on how Yun Mi was doing and was surprised when she saw Zelo standing at the door. Hee Mi panted and chuckled nervously. Zelo bowed and smiled at her. Yun Mi waited in the middle of the room for Dae Hyun, but someone else came. He was tall, had short black hair and small face features. It was obviously Kim Him Chan.

"M-maknae!" Hee Mi called out, turning red as Zelo continued to stare at her. Yun Mi sighed and stomped to the door where she could see Hee Mi standing outside near their dorm, one arm dangling and the other holding on to her other arm's elbow. "Ne, unnie?" Yun Mi asked, putting her hands inside her pocket. "I-I just wanted to m-make sure you were doing okay," Hee Mi explained.

"I guess you wanna come in too?" Zelo sighed, getting tired of having to hold the door open for ages. Hee Mi began stammering and Yun Mi chuckled then pulled her inside. Zelo finally cheered and went back to playing on the ps3 with his hyung, Moon Jong Up. Hee Mi looked around her as Yun Mi linked arms with her and waited patiently for Dae Hyun to come.

"Would you like to eat something?" Him Chan asked, approaching the two girls. Hee Mi looked up and shook her head. But Yun Mi smiled brightly and nodded her head bashfully. Hee Mi laughed and ruffled her dongsaeng's hair. "You're always hungry, maknae!"

"I know, unnie," Yun Mi giggled. Him Chan laughed and walked into the kitchen. As soon as he came back with a plate of food, Yun Mi's face lit up. She happily took the plate of food from him and sat down to eat it. When Daehyun came into the room, the smell of food filled his nose. He saw Yun Mi on the couch eating a lot of food the only he could finish.

"Himchan hyung!" Dae Hyun whined. "Th-that's my favourite food!"

Yun Mi looked up and awkwardly swallowed the food that was in . She frowned and slowly lifted up her plate. "I-I'm sorry."

Himchan sighed and placed his hand on Dae Hyun's shoulder. "Get over it, Dae Hyun-ah." He rolled his eyes and walked away, going back into his bedroom. Hee Mi chuckled and sat down beside Yun Mi. She shrugged her shoulders and continued eating. Just then, Zelo appeared out of nowhere, surprising the two girls. He filled the empty space beside Hee Mi and greeted her.

"A-annyeonghasyeo," Hee Mi shyly said, waving her hand. Zelo smiled, "Are you a big fan of me - I mean, B.A.P?" Hee Mi opened to answer, but then closed it. "She's a VERY big fan, she's such a big BABY that she even likes - " Yun Mi felt Hee Mi's hand cover . Zelo extended his view by slightly moving to the edge of the couch and looked at Yun Mi.

"Likes what?" he asked curiously. Hee Mi shook her head, dropping her hand back to her side. However, Zelo purposely placed his hand on the same spot and when her hand fell on his, he smiled widely, but then frowned when Hee Mi decided to put her hand on her lap instead. Yun Mi cleared he throat and took in a deep breath.

"HIM CHAN OPPA!" she yelled, waiting patiently after she was done eating. Him Chan rushed into the living room and accidentally slipped on one of the carpets. He groaned as he got up. "What is it!? What's wrong!? What happened!?"

"I'm finished," Yun Mi said, stretching out her arms and handing Him Chan the plate. He chuckled and ruffled her hair. "And sorry for alarming you like that." Him Chan smiled, "It's alright."

"So," Hee Mi said. "What do you want to do today, maknae? I'm suggesting we should go to -"

"Lotte World!" Yun Mi announced. "Can we, unnie?" Zelo's eyes grew wide and he got an idea. "Can I go to?" Dae Hyun unexpectedly came skipping into the living room after overhearing what they were talking to. Everyone looked up at him. He flashed a smile at Yun Mi, causing her to blush.

"I guess you want to come to?" Yun Mi asked, blushing. Dae Hyun nodded his head. Zelo stood up from the couch and said, "Well, me and Dae Hyun hyung are going to get changed. When we're finished we'll come over to your dorm and pick you up!"

Hee Mi nodded her head bashfully and left with Yun Mi. As soon as they arrived back at their dorm, Tae Yeon was waiting for them, her arms crossed as she stood in front of them with a serious face. "Where have you guys been?"

"We were just next door, no worries, unnie," Yun Mi easily explained. She gave Tae Yeon an innocent smile and skipped past her and into her room. Hee Mi laughed nervously and ran to her room, trying to avoid eye contact in case she might get in trouble.

A few minutes later, Yun Mi came out of her room. She was wearing a cute skirt with a plain white top, making her look like a school girl. She had a purple bow tie around her collar and her hair was tied up to a bun. She was looking cute as usual. Next was Hee Mi. She was wearing a short, yet casual dress, a light blue blazer draped over her and her hair was down. She was more mature looking than Yun Mi.

She quietly exited her room, not wanting anyone to here. She looked over at her dongsaeng and walked towards her. "Let's go." Soon, Zelo and Dae Hyun came. They knocked on the door. Yeon Chan was about to open it when Hee Mi suggested that she would do it instead.

The two girls quietly left the dorm, not telling anyone where they were going and fetched a ride on a bus to Lotte World. A hissing sound was heard from the doors when they opened. They had finally arrive and the two girls were squealing with joy.