9

It's A Miracle

The next morning, the girls of Miracle woke up. Tae Yeon came running into the kitchen and so did Sun Mi. They began preparing food for the other members. Yun Mi and Ji Woo were still fast asleep. Hee Mi was getting ready in the bathroom and Yeon Chan was fixing her bed.

"Yeoreobun! Breakfast is ready!" Tae Yeon announced, putting the last plate of food on the table. Ji Woo and Yun Mi got a fright and immediately woke up. Everyone gathered around the kitchen table and found a place to sit down. They prayed and started eating.

When they were finished, they brushed their teeth, fixed their hair, etc, and changed into sweats for their first day of training. Yun Mi hurried to change and told her unnies that she just needed to do something.

"Okay, but hurry back!" Tae Yeon shouted as Yun Mi ran outside. She took a deep breath before knocking on B.A.P's door. She whistled and looked around her as she waited patiently for someone to answer.

"Oh, Yun Mi!" Dae Hyun exclaimed. He bowed and greeted her. She did the same and told him that she wouldn't be able to come over because she was going to be busy for most of the day.

"Choesonghamnida," Yun Mi apologized, rubbing her hands together to keep them warm. "Maybe tomorrow if I'm free?"

"Okay, but why are you so busy today?" Dae Hyun asked.

"Me and my unnies are trainees for YG Entertainment and their CEO called and told us that we have practice this early. I'm sure you understand. Dae Hyun, I'm really sorry."

"That's okay then, good luck!"

He walked back inside the dorm and said goodbye. Yun Mi felt bad, but shook the feeling off then went back to her unnies. Everyone was already ready and they made their way to the YG building. As soon as they got in, they were told where to go and they obediently went where they had to go.

Yeon Chan opened the door to the practice studio and let everyone go inside. 2NE1 was just finished with their rehearsal and waved at the younger females. Miracle bowed and 2NE1 left the room. They waited for a few minutes for the choreographer to come and teach them.