2. Dumbfounded

Drabble Challenge Ft. KimKei

 

Kim felt a sudden warm sensation touching her cheeks along with the teasing of her two friends constantly nagging her.

"Ohhh~ you kissed Kei nii-chan!!"



Rio and Fai said in perfect sync whilst shaking the older girl.



"I didn't!! That was an accident!" Kim placed the back of her hand over and tried to explain herself... "I - I just accidentally drank his drink..."
 


"But still~ indirect kiss!!" Rio proclaimed and smiled widely within her presence. Fai on the other hand grinned alongside Rio.



"b-but..." Kim touched another tint of red with her mind imagining Kei soft lips.



"Inoo-kun... Indirect kiss!" Fai shouted as she saw Kei and Yamada passing through the door. Within an instance, Kim pulled Fai and covered . 



"Ehh?" Kei said, quite confused.



Kim then shook her head towards Kei and hurriedly pulled Rio and Fai away from the boys.



-



*after school*



Kim found herself plopping herself on her own desk as she only finished her Japanese workshop. It's nearly 6:30 and Fai and Rio already went their way to their respective homes and are guided by Yamada and Yuya.



I was not long when she felt her own eyes being heavy and suddenly rested her head on the surface of the window near her seat.



"Just for a bit... I'll sleep just for a bit." she whispered to herself then went into slumber.



--


Kei went off to his desk into their classroom only to find the peacefully sleeping Kim on her desk. He was smitten almost immediately that pulled him towards the figure.



He slowly walked as the subtle bounce of the sun landed on the surface of her skin which is enough to make his heart pound a few times faster than normal. He blinked twice and found himself drawn towards her face and slowly moved his lips near hers.



Finally, their lips touched. Kei closed his eyes and melted into their contacted lips.



Kim on the other hand opened her eyes only to see Kei's face so close - touching even... 



"Kei?" Kim said with her eyes widen.



"Errmmm... Ahh~" the slightly older boy struggled to speak all of a sudden.


"I - I just wanted it to be a direct one instead of an indirect!" he managed to say whilst scratching the back of his head.



"ehh?"



"I think a direct kiss is better than an indirect one..." Kei uttered then reached his face once again to Kim. She then smiled silently and saw Kei's figure pulling her towards the door with their hands linked together. By this, Kim just stayed frozen and dumbfounded along with the sudden tingling sensation on her lips.