4. Apples

Drabble Challenge Ft. KimKei

 

 

 

“Kim… forget it, you idiot! I’m not gonna do that bet thing anymore!” Kei proclaimed with a pout, trying his best to ignore his girlfriend’s clutches.

 

“Ehh? You we’re the one who suggested that before. So you should do it! And besides, You lost!” she said with a grin while shaking the shoulders of her Kei.

 

 

//flashback//

Only a while ago, the couple had a bet on who’s going to finish 2 servings of Ramen first. Kim and Kei just looked at each other when Kei finally started off a great idea on his mind. He shoved the bowl of ramen away from him and pulled two boxes near him.

 

“How about we make a bet?” Kei smirked, trying his best to reduce the boring atmosphere felt by the both of them being stuck on a hallow room with just 2 boxes of apples (Fai won them on a Battle of the Brain contest… What a prize, right?)…

 

“Bet? What kind of bet?”

 

“Let’s see how many apples we can finish within 10 minutes… If I win, you’ll give me an obento every day!” he continued with a playful smirk, to see if Kim will agree.

 

“DEAL! But if I win, you’ll walk around Johnny’s Jimusho half-!!” Kim then replied, almost clapping from her seat.

 

“Half-?!!! You serious?”

 

“Yeah… Unless you’re thinking you’ll gonna lose to a girl like me?” she replied with a grin, trying to use tactics to persuade him.

 

“DEAL~ I have a big appetite, you know…”

 

“Stop talking nonsense and start the timer!!”

 

Within seconds, the couple just dug their way in their precious apples.

 

To Kei’s dismay, Kim finished 8 apples by that time while Kei is only at his sixth . This made Kei gobsmacked from where he’s sitting.

“You are a proper glutton!” he mouthed the words of defeat.

 

//end of flashback//

 

“You’re a cheater… Do your punishment now!” Kim said persistently.

 

Kei just sighed in despair with the thought of being embarrassed for the rest of his life. Then, without further ado, he took his shirt off slowly and showed his girlfriend his half- body. The sight of his pale white skin just bounced off the rays coming from the lights which are enough to blend perfectly to what Kim had imagined.

 

Ready to do his punishment, Kei twisted the door of their dressing room open with an attempt to walk around the jimusho without a shirt on.

 

“Jia~ ittekimasu…”

 

Suddenly, Kim grabbed her boyfriend’s arm and pulled her away from the door before anyone can see him.

 

“You’re actually going?” she asked.

 

“Yeah… you asked me to, right?”

 

“NO! I’m only joking!!! The girls outside will definitely pounce on you, seeing you like that!” Kim explained without even thinking, along with her massive pout.

 

By this, Kei just can’t help himself but to chuckle then left a soft peck on Kim’s lips… “Thank God for those precious apples, I get to see this cute side of you…”