3. Ideal Guy

Drabble Challenge Ft. KimKei

 

 

 

“What’s your ideal guy?” Rio suddenly burst out her sudden curiosity that made Kim nearly chocked from her food. She then grabbed Inoo’s drink near her and started sipping it without his permission.

 

Inoo was about to protest but his own curiosity on Kim’s answer is evident on his face. Everyone around the table looked at her as if pressuring her to respond.

 

“Okay okay~ I’ll answer… Geez~” Kim straightened up her shirt and started thinking on the lamest answer there is just to avoid any more questioning from the group… “My ideal guy… Maybe someone who can be my personal alarm clock? I’m late almost every day so I need someone to wake me up…” she continued before feeling a few pairs of eyes looking at her with ‘are-you-serious?’ look on their faces not knowing the evil genius Kei Inoo is planning something.

 

--
 

*next day*


"Calling the idiot ORIHARA KIM!!!..." 



Kei went through his girlfriend's room and tried to convince the latter to come and join him. Yes! When I said ‘planning something’, he thought of being Kim’s personal alarm clock to fulfil the role of being her ideal guy. He almost bounced on her bed and leaned through near her face to try and see a clear complexion. He managed to see Kim's full skin pattern along with her perfectly closed lids which is enough to make him smile fully. 



"If you're not gonna wake up, I'll kiss you!" Kei said cheekily for the first time which made Kim open her eyes almost immediately. Being half asleep, those words coming from the handsome boy made her fully awake. 



"Ehh? What the heck are you doing here?"



"So that can make you awake?" he grinned and left a hard pinch on her cheeks… “I’m here as your ideal guy… How cool am I?”



--


*next day*



Kim found the same scene that happened just the day before. Kei excitedly went through her door and tried to wake her up once again.
However, this time, she felt a soft peck on her forehead before hearing these  words:



"If you don't open your eyes right at this moment, I'll kiss you fully!" he said confidently with a grin which once again made Kim immediately sit up from her bed.



"You should stop doing that, you know..."



"Why? What's wrong? You don't want me to kiss you?"



"No... It's not that! I still have morning breath, you idiot..." Kim defended herself after covering partly with the back of her hand.
By this, Kei just smiled and pulled his girlfriend's hand out of bed ready for their date that day.



--
 


It's been a few days and Kei soon to develop the hobby of going all the way to Kim's house and be her personal alarm clock. He never fails to make his girlfriend blush with his signature phrase: "if you don't wake up, I'm gonna kiss you..."


However, Kei never actually did.



It's another day and Kim unexpectedly woke up early. She tried to sleep but the thought of having her boyfriend entering her room any minute now made her not succumbing on her own slumber. By this, she decided to fake sleep and wait for him.



On the other hand, no one came. It's almost 9am and not a glimpse of the boy was found. Kim then pulled her mobile and dialled his number. Yet, only his voice mail was heard. 



Kim then found herself being drawn out of her house and went through Kei's house just to make sure. It was lucky enough that Mrs Inoo let her almost immediately and allowed to wake up Kei.



She clicked the door open and saw a perfectly sleeping boy, peacefully within his comfort. It's not long when Kim smiled and pulled out a somehow great idea. She bounced happily on his bed, somewhat of revenge.



"WAKE UP INU-CHAN..." she said cheekily.


 

Feeling her constant movement on his bed, Kei partly opened his eyes and immediately closed them again. 



"Kim-chan... I'm still sleepy!" he said with his voice partly swollen.



"But you need to wake up now... Or else..." Kim paused and looked at his complexion once again... "Or else, I'll KISS YOU!" 



Much to her disappointment, Kei didn't even move an inch from where he is -stuck under his covers. Kim then pouted and shook the boy once again.



"I said I'll kiss you!!" 



Without any response, she immediately placed her lips on the surface of his which made Kei open his eyes only to see Kim's face so close to his own along with their caressing contact.



Now, he is completely awake.



"Whaaa~??" Kei remarked, almost speechless.



"You thought I'm not serious, didn't you?" Kim smirked and attempted to leave him dumbfounded on his own room…“Now I’m your ideal girl?”