1. Magic

Drabble Challenge Ft. KimKei

 

 

Kei rampaged the kitchen to see if there is anything that he could find to make his girlfriend feel better. You see, for the first time of the history of human race, Kim had a very very high fever which is enough to make Kei into panic mode.

 

Kim was usually the one taking care of the older boy, but this time, it’s his turn to stay by Kim’s side. Within a flash, she looked the precious ingredients of the food he’s going to prepare – porridge.

 

“Seriously Kei? Is this the best you can do?” he whispered to himself while shaking his head continually. The fact that he CAN’T COOK was one of the reason why he felt useless. Seriously, where is Yamada when you need him?

 

Yet, we just prayed that this will be enough for Kim to be better. He led his way on pouring hot milk on the pan with some oatmeal in it. Within minutes, Kei found himself entering Kim’s bedroom to a worried face – half worried about Kim and half worried on how his cooking will suit Kim’s taste buds (and hopefully not killing her in the process).

 

“You cooked?” Kim fired a doubtful look at the boy who is now frowning at her statement. She faintly smiled; obvious that she’s not well but the sudden appearance of her boyfriend was enough to form a smile on her lips.

 

“Of course I did… and this will make you feel better…” he replied while placing the bowl on the table near her bed. He then placed his forehead onto hers to check her temperature which even made Kim blush in an instant.

 

“Only magic can make me feel better…”

 

“Then you’re in LUCK! This is not only oatmeal… but it’s OATMEAL with MAGIC!” Kei grinned and placed a spoon full of porridge into Kim’s mouth.

 

“You’re a dork…” Kim said as she tried her best to pull herself up from her bed and watch Inoo feed her.

 

Only a few minutes had passed and only a few spoon full of porridge left in the bowl. Kei smiled as the sight of having Kim enjoy what he cooked portrayed before him.

 

“Did the magic work? Do you feel better now?” Kei asked while checking her temperature once again.

 

Yet, to his dismay, Kim continually coughed and coughed and gave off a pale face. She faked her appearance by suddenly acting more frail and weak.

 

“I-I think that magic oatmeal of yours made me worse….” She said slowly while coughing in every word she was saying. Her acting skills paid off as soon as Kei started panicking and tried his best to help Kim away from her cough.

 

It’s not long when Kei suddenly had a thought in mind…

 

He smirked at the idea as he cupped Kim’s face gently. Kim then looked at his eyes directly and just waited for him to start speaking – fighting every cough she was holding.

 

“Do you wanna see real magic?” Kei started before seeing a slight nod from the girl.

 

Without further ado, Kei leaned closer and placed a soft kiss on Kim’s lips. Kim felt her own eyes widen as she felt a warm sensation on her lips before starting to kiss back.

 

-

 

“That’s what we call magic… You’ll be better in no time…”