More Than You Know

Fire and Ice

 

It’s been hours passed,  but siwon still couldn’t make the sword burnt. He tried and kept trying but always failed. As leeteuk instructed, he just need to think that he want to burnt everything in his hand , but only the heat in his left hand that he could feel without pull out the fire . Does he really have that power ? but he proved it last night. What if it was only a dream? But he was not dreaming because Leeteuk’s hand was real. As real as now. the thoughts  in Siwon’s mind .

“Are you really the heir of a big kingdom ? seems like you dont have the capability to it” leeteuk released his hand from siwon’s. “look! Even those livestocks are pitying you”

“shut up you backwoodsman!” siwon tried to not look around him but he couldnt help it. At the back yard of changmin grandpa’s house he could see the horses, the pigs and the goats in their cages that placed at the right side of the yard, looking at him. Not that they were really looking at him, but it seemed so.

“we’ve been practice since this morning but you only burnt the wind!” leeteuk put his hands on his slim waist. Siwon wouldn’t i realize it , that leeteuk had slim waist, if only the elder didn’t wear a thin clothe.

“i burnt that paper ! geez... your brain is really old enough to put it into my museum”

“do you think that youngmin body is same to that thin paper ?!” leeteuk yelled . “i don’t know why you are so arogant while you are so useless! You wasted my time really”

“oh your blabering really hurt my ears. Do you think i like to be acompanied by a hick like you?! Everything in you hurt my eyes you know!” Siwon smirked. He could see leeteuk’s face redden of anger but he liked it . what? No . his ugly face is getting uglier . yes.

“Fine! Finally i can take my lunch since this useless prince doesn’t need me anymore!” Leeteuk turned and walked away

“do i ever need you?” siwon shouted right before the elder enter the house .

Good ! Now siwon couldnt think any way how to practice . he need him . he couldnt do it by himself. Maybe he should apologize. But he is a prince , the heir of the kingdom, its impossible for him to apologize to a common people . Ah  let me prove him that i can do it by myself.

Siwon hold the sword tightly again, try to think that he has the power, he can burn it, he will prove to the elder that he doesn’t need him. The heat started trailing up from his heart . a litle bit more. now he could feel his left hand is burned. hold it siwon.

“Ah!” siwon threw the sword and placed his palm on the ground that full with grass. Maybe leeteuk was right , he is a useless prince . frustated, siwon sat on the ground and buried his head between his knees

“Siwon ah take your lunch first!” kibum voice. Siwon kept burying his head , but he knew that kibum might standing in front of the door . “Siwon ah!” kibum shouted louder . siwon only raised his right hand for the respon.

Entering the house weakly, siwon then sat onn the chair he used to sit , near the long dinning table at the left and the furnace at the right. His eyes wandered , looking around . Changmin was helping his aunt for the dishes at the kitchen, kibum’s preparing the food on a late, and stopped his sight at the three men on the divan at other side of the room, yunho and leeteuk sat while heechul was lying on. Laughing at their own jokes . yunho  repeatedly harassed leeteuk’s hair while the owner keep laughing with his cousin.

“your lunch. Eat it . you haven’t eat anything since this morning” kibum offered the plate he hold when siwon just entered the room.

“thankyou” siwon took the plate and started to eat.

Siwon could feel that kibum was looking at him from the furnace, the place kibum stood. “so how ? is there any progress?” kibum asked . siwon shoked his head only . “it must be hard for you, the kingdom’s future is on your shoulder. I hope i can help you”

The kingdon’s future is on my shoulder . Siwon looked up to kibum and smiled, “ thankyou, you know me so well” . kibum is so nice . like he’s always been . that’s why he want him to be his future spouse , not that one . the one that he never imagine before and would never imagine to be his spouse.

siwon glanced at the group on the divan again. Now he found that yunho was looking intensely to leeteuk while the tiny man was talking to his lying cousin , smiling . is yunho interested in that hick?

Siwon took one more spoon of his food, tried to not look at the trio again .But he couldn’t help but to stole a glance . now yunho was tickling leeteuk untill the smaller man lying down while heechul was cursing to the joking men to not touch his broken leg .

Siwon stood up and gave the plate to kibum then went to where the trio was. “i take my words back! I need you ! lets practice again!” siwon didnt know why he’s doing that. It was not his style to take his words back. His action wasn’t planned  .

The trio then stopped laughing and looked up to siwon. Frozen. “i said lets practice again!” Siwon grabbed leeteuk’s wrist and pulling him up .

“its not the way to apologize ! stop it!” leeteuk tried to take siwon’s hand off but his hand is too skiny to fight with siwon’s strong grip

“siwon it hurt his hand!” yunho protested

“ya bastard! You cant do this !” heechul yelled

Siwon kept pulling leeteuk , he didnt care about everyone’s glare at him , he just wanted to take leeteuk away from the room. He didn’t know . he just wanted it .

“just shut up! I know what i do!” siwon pointed his free hand to the two men on the divan , morely to yunho .

 

 

“its not the way to apologize! You... stupid!”

“it is my way! Im the king! You just do what i order !” siwon released his grip when they were on the back yard , the place they practiced .

“im done with you and your childish acts! Do it by yourself” leeteuk turned his body and walked toward the house.

Without thinking any further, siwon grabbed leeteuk tiny body from behind . hug him tightly . “please..” siwon tighten his embrace “you can hate me as much as you want, i dont care. Just always be my side ..” siwon buried his head in leeteuk’s shoulder . “at least untill alagastia save” siwon paused . “please.. i need you more than you know” this time his voice was like a wishper.

Leeteuk didn’t gave any respon . and siwon didn’t mind it if leeteuk would never give him the respon . he like it to be like this . The warm of leeteuk’s body in him, the fragrant that he smelled . everything . he wanted everything in leeteuk in his embrace .

 

 

 

 

a/ hi ... im sorry for taking a very long hiatus ><

plis forgive me *bow*

i’ll try to finish this story...

thankyou for reading and waiting..

*bow*