Forgive me

Fire and Ice

Leeteuk kept staring at a small mound in front of him, the place where his father was laid in, was thinmgking what he can do without his father? His mother was died when he was 3 years old due to an illness -as his father said. Heechul who knelt down beside him, was still sobbing. Heechul has been life with his family since since he was 3 years old, his parent was died because of an accident when they were hunting -based on leeteuk's father's story. Leeteuk wondered if he could protect his cousin by himself. He loves Heechul as much as He loves His father. He didn't want to loose the important person in his life anymore. This thoughts made him can't hold his tears anymore.

"I am sorry.." a heavy voice come out from his behind, a voice that he didn't want to hear at that time, a voice of a tall man that standing behind him, siwon.

Heechul stood up then quickly grabbed siwon's neck "is your sorry can make him alive?! You should pay for this!!" Heechul yelled. Siwon grabbed heechul's small hand, tried to let them off of his neck, but fail. Even heechul gesture was smaller than him, heechul was so much stronger than him.

"Heechul! Stop it!" Leeteuk poulled Heechul's hands from the tall man's neck, made siwon finally was able to take a breath. "killing him also can't make my father alive!!" Leeteuk yelled loudly that made heechul shocked. Leeteuk never yell at him before, made him realize what just hi did was wrong. "Heenim, go in to house and eat" Leeteuk said calmly. Heechul was about to open his mouth to make a protest before Leeteuk cut him "Go now or i will not talk to you anymore" Heechul want to do a protes, but looked at Leeteuk's pale face he discouraged it, he didn't want to make his cousin more frustated. Heechul glancedat siwon , who still caressing his own neck, then walked toward a small house, he met Yunho who made his way to the place where leeteuk's father was burried.

 

"Leeteuk sshi, what should i do to make u forgive me?" Leeteuk didn't answer siwon's question, instead he kept staring at the small mound in front of him.

"Leeteu, Let's go in! it's night already. and you haven't eat anything since yesterday" Yunho said calmly as he stopped his sted right beside siwon.

Leeteuk turned around, his face was so pale, he oppened his mouth intending want to say sometyhing but suddenly he fell down. Quickly Siwon took a stepp to help Leeteuk, but Yunho was faster to caught Leeteuk's weak body before reach the ground. Siwon just looked at Yunho who was carring Leeteuk in to the house, felt so guilty. Hee turned to look at the leeteuk's father's grave "I don't know how, but i promise, from now on i will protect your son"

*

*

"Changmin, is it still far away from your village?" Kibum asked

"No.." Changmin replied with smiling

It's been a day Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon, Kibum, Yunho and Changmin walked after Changmin told the group abouy his grandfather. Since Leeteuk's father didn't leave any clue about the mysterious man, they decided to find ones who maybe know what was happened at Alagastia tens years ago. The group have no idea wether Changmin's grandfather -who was being Castle's servant- know about the story or not, they just didn't know who else to figured it out. All people from Villages around Castle was invited to the party, and everyone in the party was sculptured by the mysterious man.

"Changmin, wasn't you in the hall? why u weren't sculptured?" Heechul asked curriously

"I was on my way to find Prince Siwon because The King asked me to call in The Prince, but then i heard the music was suddebly stopped. i felt bad, i was back, and found out everyone was being statue except Leetauk sshi's father and the all-in-black-man" Changmin explained as he kept holdong all the luggages on the only one horse that group brought from Leetauk's house.

"And what about your father Leeteuk sshi?" Kibum asked.

"No mantra can affect him and me" Leeteuk answere with smiling, showed his adorable dimple enev his eyes were gloomy.

"Oh! look! we're arrived!" Changmin pointed out to a board that written "Tierra" that placed on the right side of the street.

They could see kids were playing around, ladies and men were chatted to each others, some of them were busy with their plants on their garden.not much houses, Siwon guessed maybe there are about 20 houses only.

All people stopped their activity then turned to look at the strangers when Changmin and the group walk passed them. Changmin then stopped in front of a simple-wide-house with teak-wood-door. He knocked the door, then an old man came out followed by a half old lady.

"Grandpa.." Changmin hugged the stooped old man, then pulled back and turned to the half old lady beside his grandfather "Auntie.." Changmiunb hugged his aunt tightly

"Is he our prince?" Changmin's grandfather asked with his tremble voice, then slowly walked toward siwon, He cuppedsiwon's cheeks. His sparkling old eyes observed Siwon's handsome face . Everyone were confused at his sudden action, include the village people who swarmed Changmin's group. "Your eyes are Queen's eyes.." Changmin's grandfather continued, suddenly tears were flowing down from his old eyes, then he hugged Siwon tightly.

 

 

===========================================================================================================================

a short chapter!

fyi, i wrote it twice! when it was about to post, suddenly there was power outages -___-

Thanks for all comments ! sometimes your comments are inspiring me ^^