The mark

Fire and Ice

The castle was hold a party to welcoming the kingdo's new family. There were So many people that came to the castle to see their first prince. To Alagastians it was so important to attend the party because this prince is the heir of the kingdom throne , beside people wanted to join the happiness of their king that finally he gets a son after 20 years of his wedding with a common girl from a small village near the castle. The applauses from all people in the hall were surrounding The Queen when she bring out her baby. The king hissed the guests because he was affraid that their applause could make his baby scared and cry.

"He's very handsome" Said a man in simple clothes

"Ofcourse, The mother is beautifull and the father is handsome!" said a pretty woman beside the common man

"Ah Jongin, Gyuri, i thought you two wouldnt come!" The King said while handshaking the man then the woman beside him

"I will never call her as my friend anymore if she's not come" The Queen said with wide smile , glad to see her chilhood bestfriend.

"you mean break our friendship ? i doubt about that!" Gyuri said that make the Queen pouted

"Yes, i doubt about that too!" said a woman who walked with a man beside her toward the King.

"Ya! hara! you are not different with your sister!" The Queen pouted as Hara come closer to her and her baby softly

"What is his name?" Ask a man who came with hara

"Siwon.. His name is Choi Siwon Janghoon sshi" The King answered .

People were enjoying their foods when a kingdom warrior ran in the castlw hall with pale face "Witch!.." before the King could open his mouth to ask the warrior, a man with fired sword came in to the hall, make all the guests run out of the hall panicky. The guards tried to stop the mysterious man's step but failed as the man waved his sword which pull out a red flash lightsthat make all the guards fell down in frozen body.

"Choi Youngmin!" The King eyes wide-opened. Jongin was already standing in front of the King with His ice-crystaled-sword followed by Janghoon . "Save the Queen and prince!" Jongin said to his wife who then bring hara and the Queen stay away from the hall.

"Yes! After being imprisoned for long time, Now i am back to be The King! Hahahahaha" The so called choi youngmin spread hois arms. "and you all can go nowhere since i've made shield that make you can't go out of this castle!" Youngmin grinned then laugh again.

"We can't go out!" Hara said as she, Gyuri and the queen back, that make Youngmin burst in to laugh again

"Give me My throne back or your wife and your new baby die!"

"Never!" Jongin Said

"Never!" Gyuri, hara and Janghoon said

"Hahaha" Youngmin Laughed then aimed his sword to hara -that was standing on the left side of the queen- and a red flash light pull out of his sword, a second latter hara fell down in frozen

"NOOO!!!" All people Screamed, especially Gyuri and Janghoon who screamed the loudest.

"see? I can do whatever i want.."

Janghoon then ran towards youngmin, aimed his own sword but youngmin was faster in avoid the attack. Saw the chance Jongin jumped and tried to stick his sword at youngmin's chest but youngmin once again could avoid the attack. The king then join the fight. The red flash lights were pull out oftenly but The Three men were able to dodge the dying flash lights.

The Queen Calmed down her bestfriend who just lost her Sister even she herself was in shock too, and bring her to the corner of the hall. Every a red flash light pulled out, Theladies couldn't help but scream. Afraid of there will more victim.

"Nooo!!" Gyuri and the Queen Screamed when a red flash light hit Janghoon , caused the baby prince in the Queen's hand shocked and cried loudly.

Jongin and the king were shocked at Janghoon motionless body on the floor,  Youngmin who see the chance was about to stick his sword to the King but suddenbly covered his ears with his hands. The louder Youngmin hear Siwon's crying, the more Painfull his head got. Didn't want to loose the chance, Jongin jumped and tried to stick his ice crystaled sword to youngmin, Unluckily youngmin still could avoid from his sword. The painfull youngmin kept throwing everything near him towards the king and jongin that make the two got overhelmed.

When youngmin finally could control himself, he turned his body and aimed his sword with angrily look  to The queen who brought the crying baby then a Black flash light slid towards the Queen. "Nooo!!" Gyuri quickly cover the Queen with her body, at the same time Jongin successly stick his sword on the Youngmin's back. instead of Fall down, youngmin body suddenly become the straggling-black-feathers, then Disapeared with a very loud Screams "I'LL BACK...!!!".

"Gyuri!!!" The Queen screamed then knelt down beside her bestfriend's frozen body. Jongin ran to his wife's body followed by The King then put gyuri's head on his lap, sobbing hardly.

"Jongin..." The king said softly and pointed his hand to gyuri's chest. unlike all the Victims, there was a small hole on gyuri's chest . Jongin widened his eyes "Your Son!" The three then turned their head to the Crying baby then they checked siwon's body

"What is this?" The Queen asked and showed a red-circle-mark on siwon's left hand

"He was in his Highest emotion untill his flash light could penetrate gyuri's body and left this mark. a part of his soul now in your son's body too" Jongin explained with sad eyes

"is he ok?" The king asked as he watch the unstopable crying baby that his wife tried to calm down to.

"i don't know" Jongin answered then touch siwon. The crying baby then imediately stopped his cries . "he'll need ices in the future"

*

*

*

The young men was listening the old man carefully, Siwon could see the watering eyes of Leeteuk and Heechul, it must be hard to know the truth of their parents' died, now he felt more guilty to Leeteuk that His mother was died because  protecting his mother and him.

"Who is Choi youngmin is actually?" Yunho asked

"He is Choi Kiho's older brother" Siwon turned his head from Leeteuk to Changmin's Grandfather  "yes, he is your uncle my prince" Everyone looked at siwon, then turned back to the oldest man as he continued on "He is the First Son of King Choi Sooman, but he can be the next King because He had black magic and oftenly his magic to destroy evrything he dislike, including his mother. Then The king Exiled him to an unknown land and make His Younger brother, Choi Kiho became The king"

"grandpa, where you was when Youngmin's attack?" Changmin asked curriously

"While all the servants ran out, i was stay in the kitchen. i was too afraid to come out" The old man answered .

"Grandpa, you said that Leeteuk's father said a Part of youngmin soul is in siwon, does it mean Siwon has black magic too? Kibum who sat between Siwon and Changmin asked

"it could be!" The old man glared at siwon "do you ever feel something weird My Prince?"

Siwon just shook his head, He himself doesn't know if he has or no. At least he now knows about the mark on his left hand.

"doesn't it mean that we can't Kill Youngmin if a part of his soul still in siwon?" Changmin asked

"Yes..."

"Does ... it ... means.. I have to die first.. then Youngmin can be killed..?" Siwon asked nerveously, make all people in the room glared at him with their thoughts look

"Must be another way to kill that youngmin right?" Leeteuk crash the silent

"I don't know..."

 

==========================================================================================================================

i am sorry for the lateeeee update guys!!! *bow*

guys, can i ask u one weird thing? What if your bias(es) is(are) Gay? do u still support them or leave them?

Thanks for reading for all my readers ^^