Prince's birthday

Fire and Ice

   All the guest that came from patricians and rich family in Alagastia Kingdom were dancing in harmony as the music from the drums, strings and trumpets were played by the band. Include The Birthday boy Choi Siwon -The handsome prince - and his bestfriends.

DUNGGG!!! A guard hit the smal gong that placed behing The King's throne. Mussic was stopped. A sign that The King will announce something.

"Ladies and Gentlemen !" The King's Loud voice fille the entire hall. Everyone turned their body to look at The King.

"In this time, as my son's 20th birthday, i want to announce that my time is over ." Siwon can hear the dissapointed sighs from the guests. Which Alagastia's people that will not sad when know that their warmheart King is going to abdicated? Siwon's proud of his father thoughts.

"And my Son will  replace  me! Give him lots of love as you always give to me" The King pointed at Siwon who still at the dance floor with other guests. applauses come from the guests as he smiled charmingly.

"The appointment will be held  on next month...." The King's voice paused the applauses "Together with my son's wedding party!" the charming smile suddenly dissapeared from Siwon's lips. He turned his head to look at his father. The King just smiled in reply His son's confused look.

When the mussic was played again the guests keep wishpering to each other, wonder who's that lucky one that will marry with their gorgeous prince.

 

At the side of the hall The King and The Queenwere talking with an old man and two slim figured boys -who was busy looking around the hall with amazed look. both of the two boys were wearing Full-of-Lace-Blouse with old coat. The one right beside the half old man has blonde hair, the other one's is red.

Siwon  walked toward his parent still with confused look. "father, what did you mean with my wedding ? So i just got permission to marry now? Ah~ i know that you will let me marry him" Siwon smiled, crossed his arms in front of his chest, stared at the black haired boy with killer smile - that standing at the other side of the hall- talking with his friends.

"Him? You've known him already? i just wanted to introduce him" Siwon's expresision changed immediately then turned his head to his father. "This is Park Jongin, My old friend. And beside him is his son and your going-to-be-marry-with, Park Leeteuk."

"My name is Leeteuk, nice to meet you!" The blonde boy smiled, put out his hand pretend to handshaking with the prince.

"What the hell is this father?!!" instead of take the smller boy's hand, siwon yelled at his father. Thankfully  the music was so loud that the guesrs couldn't hear his yells. Siwon watched the blonde boy from foot to head with pity sight. What is on his Father mind? does he want to his precious son marry this stone-age-boy? siwn thoughts

"Look siwon ah, he's very pretty!" The Queen said softly "Oh look! Isn't his dimple so adorable?" The Queenreached out the blonde boy's hand as he smiled.

"I don't know what is on Father and Mother's mind! How come you want me to marry this pity boy that even doesnt know how to bow?!!" Siwon then left with angrily looks.

"Ah i'm sorry Jingin sshi, maybe my son just too surprissed because the sudden wedding"

"I knew that the idea of match our son had been wrong since begining.."

"No.. it was not an idea, it was my own will . Because only Leeteuk is his destiny, his destiny that will save this kingdom.."

Even his father always tell leeteuk that he is destinied to be Prince of Alagastia's love, but his father never told him the reason or the story behind this. If he can choose, He prefer marry a slave than This kingdom arrogant prince. but his father always tells  him that it is for the Alagastia land.

"We are sory Leeteuk, wish you don't mind his words" The Queen said softly, still holding leeteuk's hand.

"It's alright my Queen, we are used to with this" The Queen smiled then hugged Leeteuk

"Yunho ya!" The King called a tall handsome boy that passed over The King. The tall boy paused, turned back to face The King then bowed politely.

"Would you mind to accompany our guests? The King pointed out to the two smaller boys

"With my pleasure myKing"

 

===========================================================================================================================

Im sure @AntaresChoi appa will Kill me if he knows that i make him agree his son mary a guy in this story . Sorry appa, sometimes your very strict tweets make me want to pinch your chubby cheeks >//////////<

Sorry for my bad english and maybe some typos -being a SJ fan i also influenced by their typos syndrom-

and thanks for subscribing and commenting *kiss you one by one*